Derek - The Unknown

It was a Monday morning and you were getting ready for school when you noticed a mark on your wrist, it was the same one your boyfriend Derek had on his back. Thinking it was fake or marker you went to the sink to try and wash it off but i wasn't even smudging. You started to panic and decided to skip school today to go to Derek's.

You threw on your black skinny jeans and a black tank top with your leather jacket and biker boots. You're mom was out of town for a fashion show and wasn't going to be back for 2 weeks so you had to lock the door and make sure your cat had food .

Once you got to the loft you rushed up the stairs and slid open the door and walked inside to find Derek sitting on the couch reading a book.
Once he saw you he smiled and said "hey babe, wait shouldn't you be at school?"

"yeah but I decided to skip it today as something a bit urgent came up.."
When he head that he panicked stood up abruptly and asked "are you okay, are you hurt!"walking over and looking over you for any type of injury.

"No Der I'm fine I just need to show you something" I say pulling up my sleeve and showing him the mark "I woke up and I was just there and I tried to wash it off but it's like it's a tattoo and not to mention it's the same triskilion as you have on your back" I explain.

His eyes go wide and flash red for a second but I notice, "Der what is it, do you know what it is?"

"No I have no idea what it is but maybe someone else does" he says not looking happy.

"like who?" I ask confused "like me darling" I hear Peter say from behind me. I roll my eyes *of course he knows* I think to myself.

He walk up to me and grabs my wrist not so gently might I add and I can see Derek flinch restraining himself. He scans over it with his eyes and let's out a small chuckle and says "well well would you look at that my nephew found his soulmate"

My jaw drops to the floor at his words "S..soulmate your not serious are you? I mean is that even possible?"

Peter looks at me with a smirk and says " says the girl who can grow fangs and make her eyes glow" *fair point*

"Ok so this is normal?" I ask curiously "Well no it's actually unbelievably rare, Well I'll be going now looks like you two have a lot to talk about" he says leaving Derek and I alone.

I'm the one to break the silence "so..uh...soulmates huh wow uh..I.."
He walks over to me and smashes his lips onto mine and I'm shocked at his reaction but instinctively kiss back. He pulls back and looks into my eyes and says "I'm so sorry" I'm taken aback by his words and say "what do you mean Der this isn't your fault"

He sighs and takes a step back "yes it is Y/N I shouldn't have gotten involved with you or fallen in love with you and now... now your stuck with me."

"wow Der slow down, You think I'm bothered about that? I'm in love with you, you big idiot and If I'm going to be stuck with anyone I'm sure as hell glad that it's you." I say pulling him into a hug and wrapping my arms around him tight. "you..you l..love me?"
he asks confused. I sigh and smash my lips on to his so he'll shut up.

I pull back and say "yes Der I love you" He smiles and kisses me again licking my bottom lip for entrance and I grant it and our tongues tangle together and all of a sudden I feel my wrist heat up and pull back suddenly.

I look down to see it glowing red and I can see a faint glow of red from Derek's back. I just smile and reconnect our lips as he pushes me up against the wall and mutters into the kiss "jump". I jump and wrap my legs around his waist as he holds me by my ass occasionally squeezing it making me moan into the kiss.

He turn us around and walks us over to his bed and gently lays me down on it then takes my shoes and socks off along with his and lifts his shirt off as I do the same and then crawls over me and reconnects our lips as he grinds his hip down on mine and I whimper out "Der please... I need you".

He kisses his way down my chest nibbling on my skin as he goes and slowly drags my jeans down my legs and then stands up to take his off so we're only left in our underwear.

I crawl over to the edge of the bed and pull his boxers down and take his rock hard cock in my hand and slowly pump him up and down. He throws his head back and puts his hand on the back of my head "please Y/N please" he breaths out.

"What is it Der bear tell me what you want ?" I tease
"I want you"
"You have me Der, explain to me exactly what you want"
"please Y/N please just touch me suck me please!"

I take pity on him and swallow him down to his base while I roll his balls in my hand. The hand he has on the back of my head gently pushes me further on his cock and I take him down to the back of my throat and use my tongue to stroke his cock in my mouth.

I feel him start to twitch so I pull off completely and lean back on the bed . He looks down at me and I can see his eyes go red and I feel mine flash in response. He sits on his knees and slides my soaked panties off and spreads my legs slowly ghosting his fingers over my pussy "who made you this wet baby?" he purrs.

"Y....yo..you did d...d...der" I whimper out. He glides his tongue up and down my pussy while I moan out and grab at his short black hair. He finally plunges his tongue inside of me and rubs at my clit with his finger then slowly pushes two fingers inside of me and pumps them in and out while sucking on my clit "oh god der I'm gonna....gonna cum!"

I cum on his tongue as he laps it all up and slowly makes his way back up my body and connects our lips and I moan out when I taste myself in his mouth. He reaches behind me and unhooks my bra then leans down leaving a trail of hickeys down my neck to my nipple and sucks it into his mouth and massages the other one with his hand. I moan and buck my hips up.

He reaches down and aligns himself with my entrance and enters me with one thrust. I throw my hands around his shoulder as I moan out and he groans at the tightness. I claw my nails down his back and he moans out at the feeling. He thrusts harder and hits my g-spot "OH MY GOD DER RIGHT THERE DONT STOP!" I yell.

I moan out as I cum on his cock and he groans at the clenching and I whisper in his ear "cum for me der cum inside me" he yells as he cums and collapses beside me.

He pulls the cover up over us and pulls me into his chest and kisses me like I'm the last source of oxygen he has. "So I guess your stuck with me now huh" he laughs. "Yeah I guess I am but I'm glad it's you, I love you der" I answer reassuringly "I love you to Y/N"
_____________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading
This is an original imagine by me if you want to use it you may as long as I'm given credit.
Please vote like comment and follow x
Akane_Banshee xoxo