Chapter 1

I walk into the house looking nervously around for my friend Alice. I wasn't quite sure why I was nervous because I had been to heaps of these house parties. I walk through the crowd as I feel something touch my ass, I look behind me to see a man in about his thirties.

"What the hell are you doing?" I question him and walk away as quickly as possible.

I then spot Alice talking to some guys at the bar, I make my way through the big crowd over to her.

"Hi Ali!" I greet her with a smile."Hi Monica!" She greets me with a hug.

I look over to the three other guys sitting at the bar and give them a wave and smile. Alice gestures me to the available bar stool next to her, I walk over and sit down next to her.

"What do you want to drink?" she questions me. I can barely hear her over the loud music playing. "Nothing for the moment but thanks anyway!" I tell her with a smile.

I spin my bar stool around examining all the people in the room, I look over to spot Harry Styles making out with some girl, as always. I roll my eyes and spin back around to face Alice.

"Checking out Harry hey?" She says laughing. "What, No!" I say lightly hitting her on the shoulder. I had to admit Harry was attractive, but he was always messing with other girls and I didn't want that. I turn around to the bar bench and ask for a water. The man behind the bar picks up a fresh plastic cup, fills it up with water and places it on the bench in front of me.

"Thanks" I say taking the slightly cold plastic cup into my hands and gulping down the beverage.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I inform Alice as I walk away. I walk down the hallway searching for the bathroom. I find it but it is taken. After waiting for five minutes I have lost patience, I knock on the door. "Could you please hurry it up in there!" I yell over the loud music. The next thing I see is Harry walking out of the bathroom. He slaps my breast as he walks away. I roll my eyes ignoring his gesture and go into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I start walking back to the bar but Alice is no where to be seen. After a long fifteen minutes of searching the house I finally spot her sitting with the same guys as before. While walking through the crowd to her I am deciding whether or not to tell her about the Harry incident, but decide against it.

"Hi" I give her a small smile. "I just love you so much Monica, never forget that ok?" She slurs her words giving me a weak but yet tight hug.

Wow, she is wasted.

"Are you alright?" I ask as she let's go of me. "I think so but the room is spinning" She says as her head falls onto my lap. I lift her head off of my lap, putting her arm around my shoulder and standing her up.

I pull her through the crowd and down the hallway, into the nearest room. I lift her body from off the ground and lay her onto the strangers bed, her eyes already shut.

"How did she get so drunk within twenty minutes?" I confusedly say under my breath.

I sit on the bed next to the one Alice is asleep on and pull out my phone. I turn on my phone looking at the screen and seeing that I have one new text from a unknown number, I click onto the message.

Hey baby :*

I instantly begin to wonder who it is. I send a text back asking who it is and turn off my phone.

Two hours has passed and I'm still sitting on the bed next to Alice watching her sleep while checking my phone every ten minutes to see if I have any texts.

A/N: Hello! So yeah i have started a new fanfic :)

This fanfic is dedicated to Monica (@bubblegumziam on Instagram)

The cover was made by: @sunshinehoran and @bohostyles (me) on Instagram.

if you like it and want me to update again please comment and vote! xx