Chapter 13

(A/N: Hey guys! This chapter might not be very long but I wanted to give you guys something to read in the meantime while I focus on the whole story itself. This chapter will be very fluffy so don't expect a huge expansion of the story in this chapter. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy! The support has been Great!" 

Overwatch HQ, 10:13 AM

You slowly opened your eyes to see Lena's face, her eyes were closed, her hair was also even messier than usual. You tried to quietly roll out of bed but Lena's arms tightened around your chest "Y/N, love, please stay in bed for a little longer?" Lena's eyes were only slightly open while she begged for you to stay with her. Instead of saying anything, you positioned yourself as close as you could to Lena and the two of you shared each others warm, embrace. You didn't fall asleep, but you could lay there all day with Lena if you wanted to.

Eventually, Lena woke back up. You felt Lena's hand slowly go through your hair "Good morning love. Lena said in a tired tone. "Good morning, Lena." You said while giving her a smile, which you also received a smile in return. You got out of bed and Lena slowly followed. You made some coffee for both you and Lena so that you could get some energy. "Thanks love." Lena said while you handed her the mug of coffee. "No problem, Lena." You and Lena sat on the small couch that occupied the living room while sipping on the coffee. "Hey Y/N, I was wondering if you wanted to go for lunch?" You were warmed by Lena's request. "Yea sure! Sounds like a great time!" 

You grabbed the keys to one of Overwatch's undercover cars and headed out on to the dirt road that led out of the forest. It was a beautiful day outside and the drive to the small town where the restaurant was located was peaceful. Lena rolled down the window in the passenger seat, letting in all the outside sounds of the birds chirping, wind blowing and the tires rolling on the dirt below.

You and Lena, after the short drive, arrived at the restaurant for lunch. The two of you entered the diner "Hi! Lunch for two please!" Lena chirped to the waiter, who led you and Lena to a booth that was in the corner of the diner.  

After you and Lena ordered your food, a couple of kids confronted you and Lena "Are you Tracer?" one of the kids asked. "Are you Y/N?" The other kid questioned. "Yea we are! Is there-" You were cut off by both of the kids asking for autographs. You and Lena signed their t-shirts, which had the Overwatch Logo on it. The two little kids rained you and Lena with questions until their parents came and pulled them away. "Sorry for our kids!" The father apologized. "Oh, its fine!" Lena added.

You and Lena laughed over the situation before the food arrived. You ordered (INSERT FAVORITE FOOD) while Lena ordered fish and chips. You and Lena talked about random topics while eating the delicious food that was severed to you two. After that, you and Lena left the restaurant where you had an amazing meal. 

While you were driving back to HQ, Lena rested her head on your shoulder "Thanks for coming to lunch with me!" Lena cheered. "Of course Lena, anything for you." You replied back. Lena gave you a warm kiss on your cheek. 

Overwatch HQ, 10:34 PM

The rest of the day consisted of just you and Lena spending time with each other. After a couple movies and some other activities you and Lena decided to call it a night, after a wonderful day. Lena nuzzled her head into your neck, like usual. Your legs intertwined with Lena's while your arms wrapped around her small body and her arms did the same. "Goodnight, Lena." You said before you kissed Lena on her nose. "Goodnight, Y/N" Lena said softly.

Overwatch HQ, 2:00 AM

You quickly awoke when you heard Lena gasp for air, quickly sitting up in the bed. You sat up with Lena while she was taking deep breaths. "Are you alright Lena?" You said with a concerned tone while you rubbed her back slowly. "Yea.... Im alright love, just a bad dream" Lena said. Lena kissed you on the lips, hoping it would get rid of her nightmares. You and Lena kissed for a solid 20 seconds before separating. "Hopefully that gets rid of you nightmares." You said while the both of you giggled. Lena laid her head back down on your chest, while holding you extra tight. You and Lena quickly fell asleep without any further disruptions.