lauren(guy name)

My friend Mariem helped with the names if you wanna follow her her Instagram is drag.gueen.stien.bab

I was sitting at the park reading my book under my favorite tree when I hear two guys taking on three other side. It was Lauren and his friend kylen. I closed my book and slowly stood up, if they heard me id be done for and I already had my douse of being picked on today.
Flashback to earlier
"Oh look it's the school psychopath. Why don't you go home and cut yourself more you fucking cutter. Your nothing but a piece of shit. Trash left on the side of the rode to rott." Lauren said as I was getting my books out so I could go to my next class. Lauren smacked my books out my hands and kicked them across the hall. As I start slowly walling towards my things my hair is yanked back. I scream in pain as I try to get him to let go. He eventually let's go and I go flying forward everyone laughing and pointing fingers. As I pick my things up lauren starts speaking again. "Just go kill yourself to you fagott."
End of flashback
A tear rolls down my check as I remember that event from earlier today. He told me to kill myself so I thought of it and decided if I did I would be letting him win so instead I made new cuts deep in my arm. I wipe away the tear and listen in on the conversation. "Looked man of you like her why treat her like that. What sense does that make?" A voice that belonged to the one and only kylen. "How am I suppose to know man? I feel horrible for what I did but even if I asked for forgiveness she wouldn't give me any." There was a pause for a short moment. "And I thought I asked you for love advice not tell me my life story." Lauren said to kylen. He's in love with some one. Who? I know it's cheesy fall in love with my bully but truth is I liked him before he was popular. We are the best of friends, almost impossible to separate us. Almost. Are friendship didn't last long when we got to highschool. We drifted apart, he went with the popular people and I went with the emo scene and goths of the school. "Dude just tell ___ how you feel man. I bet she'll feel the same way." Kylen says puting his hand on Laurens shoulder. "But what if she doesn't feel the same? What if she hates me? What if"" dude calm down okay. I'm gonna wiz behind the tree. Just promise me you'll think about it?" Lauren agreed to think about which means I have less than two seconds to run. Instead I sit down and open my book and started acting like I was reading the whole time. Kylen walks behind the tree and noticed me. "Uh how long have you been here ?" Kylen asks me. "I just got here bro." I say. "Sure I'll believe it when you start being that kind of person sis." Did I forget to mention that kylen is my brother. " okay you got me. what's up." "Do me a flavor?" He asks me. I like it when her says flavor and other weird words. "What's the flavor?" I ask him kinda worried about what he's going to say. "Stay there okay." "Sure" he leaves and I start to here taking again. "Hey man I still gotta wizz but someone left a whole bag of post hard core and death metal CDs and albums on the other side of the tree." "What really I call dibs.". I hear someone walking and I see lauren, he states at me and his face goes red. "How long were you her." He askse I look at him and tell him I was hear before they showed up. If you lied to him there would be hell to pay. He was like this even when we were friends. "So the truths out, look I'm sorry I treat you like that but I don't know what to do when I'm around you. I what m trying to say im stupid in love with you. But I guess you don't feel the same way." I stand up and pull him closer to me, smashing my lips on his. He melted in the kiss. "I've always loved you and I always will." "______ will you be my girl?" He asks. "Do you have to ask me that." I say kissing him again. After that he never bullied me again he was no longer popular but he kept saying I was more important than some dumb popularity contest.

Sorry I haven't been posting but its hard to come up with stories off the top off my head I have to right them and junk like that so yeah I also have to find pics cus I don't know about most people but I like to have a pic of a hot emo guy so bye