Chapter 1: A Last Farewell

Chapter 1 - A Last Farewell

"I'm so sorry for your loss," lipped Teresa Volvok to Mrs. Bells' ear, sobbing. She was a good ally of the unfortunate victim. The air crash caused over 250 victims. Amongst them, one unique and special person, full of honesty, generosity and loyalty. She would never be forgotten.

Everybody stood in the graveyard around her grave, listening to the host.

"Those who knew her were influenced by her honesty, generosity and loyalty. She was so hardworking; a good family daughter and friend.  We shall all miss her so much. We are still shocked that Sephora Bells is no longer with us in this world" finished the host.

Everybody sadly stood around her grave, a few tears and cries.  There was a moment of absolute silence.

Wait. One person sobbed harder and louder than anyone else, who could have cherished Sephora so much?

Looking back on the 20-years as a young adult, if we could go back in time, we should have considered that it could only be one person, Cooper Harris. He stood there, a dull look on his face, not saying a word. Depending on his awkward and unusual facial expression, we could tell that he missed his crush already.

By the time everyone had said a last farewell to Sephora Bells, and begun heading towards their respective homes, Cooper stayed behind. According to his insane imagination, he was having a romantic date with his girlfriend. However, this was an exceptional one, as it was their last one together, united as a couple.

He had a gorgeous appearance, so he couldn't condemn himself to stay forever alone. Knowing, that deep down in his heart, he loved Adrianna Ruiz.

A few weeks later, the large group of friends attending Kingston High, who have also known each other since their earliest childhood memories, re-united in a classic and first-class restaurant in central London.

Among the huge crowd of hungry clients, Cooper had a wonderful diamond ring hidden in his classy suit in order to lead a prosperous wedding proposal, and impress his ex-girlfriend too. He and Adrianna have been dating for over 3 years, before showing up at Kingston High. Adrianna had never stopped loving Cooper. In spite the fact that a tremendous amount of other men were crazy about her, she would gently refuse each and every single flirting attempt, thanks to her diplomatic skills.

He waited for the right and perfect moment to take out the ring.

He bent down on one knee near her chair. "Adrianna, will you do me the honor of being my wife?" And he pulled out the ring.

Adrianna was stunned.