A Footballs First

The First Chapter is just an introduction to this story and explains the stuff that went on in the crazy plain known as my mind to think up this universe and the story that came along. I've had this going on in my head for 3 years now and had to get it out. This will be a first person view story that is passed down to the kids of the character when he stops doing what he does. The first chapter is 3rd person until told other wise.

The year is 1973 and the world of sports is having a change. People are wanting more out of sports. The world of sports is having a first. For the past 78 years football and the other past time sports of America has been only played by women. This story will take place in the eyes of the young Jimi Smith a defensive end in his senior year of high school. He was playing football with a few of the girls of the football team one day when the coach saw him and had him join the team much to the disliking of the school board and the other schools. One of the schools tried to stop it and it went up to the supreme court. The court ruled in favor of Jimi and his school. The story will start in the locker room of the Wolverines they are  going on to take  on the Badgers on the schools first playoff game in twelve years and the entire locker room was pumped up for the big game even the main character. He was getting pumped up with the other linemen for the defense. And despite changing the sport more than it was for the past several decades Jimi had no idea how huge his impact will be in the coming years, as he will literally be the man who first made history in sports.

This is it for this chapter just a short intro. Tell me what you think. I plan to take this down his timeline and so far my head has taken it about 9 kids down but I'm open for ideas and might change the story a little bit.