He visits you at school

Niall:

It was yours and Niall's first year anniversary only he was on tour so you didn't get to see him which was so disappointing. You were going to Skype later but it wasn't the same.

You were sat in music class, the last class of the day. You normally loved this class but today Niall was the only thing on your mind. You were just staring at the sheet music in front of you.

Suddenly you heard gasps and increased whispering and looked up. You were frozen as you noticed that Niall was standing at the front of the room holding a single red rose.

You rushed out of your seat and jumped hugging Niall as he spun you around. You couldn't help the happy tears that began to fall down your face as you hugged him. He kissed you passionately neither of you caring that the other students were all staring at the two of you. You were just so happy to have Niall with you again.

"Happy anniversary," he whispered before kissing you again.

Harry:

You had never enjoyed school but recently it had become worse ever since a girl overheard you telling your best friend that you were dating Harry Styles.

The rumour spread around school so quickly but everybody, except your best friend, thought you were just lying for attention. After all you were the nerdy type. Harry had said that your intelligence was one of things he was so attracted to.

You headed outside to the bus once the day was over when you noticed a large crowd of students. At first you thought it was just a fight but then you saw the familiar face, the curly hair.

You rushed over and hugged Harry.

"Wanted to surprise you," he grinned displaying his dimples.

After that nobody called you a liar in fact you became popular with everyone trying to be your friend but it didn't matter to you. You only needed your true friends.

Liam:

You were sat in maths class, just as bored as ever when there was a knock on the door. The teacher stood up and went to the door. You heard a conversation but couldn't make out the words they were saying.

Suddenly the lights turned off and an orange glow lit up from the door. In walked Liam holding a birthday cake. Everybody started singing Happy Birthday and the teacher actually gave everybody the rest of the lesson off and let Liam stay. So we all sat around talking and eating cake. Liam's appearance wasn't a shock to anyone as paps had already publicised your relationship and everybody at school actually treated you the same.

Louis:

Louis was coming to the school one night to watch you on opening night of the senior year musical. You were so excited about it and had actually managed to land the part of Sandy in this years play Grease.

Louis was so excited to come watch as he had never heard you sing or act before.

After the show he met you backstage surprising quite a lot of your fellow students. He had a bouquet of flowers and hugged you.

"You were just amazing babe. You never told me you had such an astounding voice. We have to get you signed up," he stated making you chuckle

Zayn:

Your parents had passed away 6 months ago and Zayn had offered that you move in with him. You two had now been dating for 2 years.

After losing your parents it was a difficult time and you had gotten into a few fights at school. This last one was bad and they had called Zayn to pick you up from the Nurses office.

You felt guilty as Zayn arrived. He had a stern look on his face as the teacher explained the situation to him but he slyly sent you a wink making you smile.

You walked to the car with him and he began driving back to the studio as he and the boys are working on the new album.

"I'm sorry," You apologised "you must be so disappointed in me,"

"Actually quite the opposite," he said surprising you. You looked up at him. "I'm proud. I know that you would only get into a fight if they had said something about your parents. People need to know that it's not okay. I know there are probably more mature ways to handle situations but this is why I love you. Your strength and the fact you stand up for others and yourself," Zayn rambled

"Thank you," you whispered "for not judging me."

Zayn knew you were having trouble after your parents and he was always there for you. He could always say the right thing to cheer you up.

"So who won?" He joked

"Definitely me," you replied making you both laugh.