Its Yours❤️

💖Chapter 1:How We Met❤️

Me.

i put on a black leather bandeau that say worst behavior,black(on left)cheetah print(on right)tights,black combat boots,my hair air dried,cheetah print snapback,cherry berry lipgloss,black eyeliner.

💃Dance Class💃

"class we have a new student please introduce yourself mrs.stevenson"the teacher said.

"well my names maxine stevenson i'm 17 1/2 i'm from Compton,CA and i hope to make good progress with you guys"i said with a smile.

Prince.

the new girl was hot i can't believe that was tyga's daughter though damn she looks delicious*licks lips*she was laughing with jasmine ray's crush they were stretching.

💃Dance Class Over After 30 Minutes💃

"hey ummm maxine right?"i asked her.

"yep you must be prince am i correct?"she said.

"very"i said biting my lip.

"it's nice to meet you"maxine said.

"you too your a really good dancer"i said.

"thanks you are to"she responded with a smile.

me and maxine got to know each other we had a lot in common we got lost in each others eyes leaned in we got interrupted by her phone going off.

"oh i umm gotta go"maxine said.

"can i get your number"i asked.

"yea"she said.

we exchanged numbers i walked her home god she was gorgeous she stopped at this big white mansion.

Me.

"well here's my house"i said

i pecked his cheek and walked up my stairs.

"text me!"i yelled at him.

"will do pancake"he said.

i blushed waved at him and walked inside i let out a dreamily sigh and couldn't get prince out of my mind.

Prince.

i was at home taking a shower i got out dried my hair and put some boxers on i thought about maxine ugh her gorgeous self so i decided to text her gave each other nicknames i'm cupcake and she's pancake.

Sexy_Fro:hey pancake

Streamers_Glitter&Pancakes(Maxine):hey cupcake 😊

Sexu_Fro:what you up too

Streamers_Glitter&Pancakes(Maxine):nun just got the shower.

Sexy_Fro:so did i

Streamers_Glitter&Pancakes(Maxine):ha i was thinking i could come over your house tomorrow and spend the night.

Sexy_Fro:sure

Streamers_Glitter&Pancakes(Maxine):yay see you then

Sexy_Fro:you tired pancake

Streamers_Glitter&Pancakes(Maxine):a little but i wanna keep texting.

me and maxine texted all night i put her contact as ❤️Future Boo❤️ we both fell asleep on each other god i can't wait for maxine to spend the night.

TBC awww how sweet chap 2 soon please comment share vote i hope you like it!!