Chapter Eleven

Unknown Person's POV

There she is, the girl I've been sent to find. Isabella Payne. If only she wouldn't have been such a nosey bitch, I wouldn't be here. Oh well, at least I'm getting paid.

Who's that guy she's with? It's certainly not Liam. All I can do is sit back and watch, hoping that little blonde boy leaves soon. If they leave together, I'll just follow them to where ever they go.

Shit, they noticed me. I pull out my phone and try to act casual, hoping they will forget. The two start talking and they grab their drinks, making their way out the door. I down the rest of my Caramel Frappachino and walk outside, seeing them make their way down the snowy Boston sidewalk.

I made sure I kept a safe distance, even wrapping a scarf around my face so that they didn't recognize me from the cafe. They cut a corner and started walking down a residential street, so I stood behind a tree and watched from afar.

Ahh, she just couldn't stay away; back to her childhood home she goes.

The two of them enter the house and stay gone for quite a while. When they do exit the building, they have boxes of her items in their arms. As they exit the neighborhood, I follow behind them again.

"Where the hell are they going?" I mutter to myself as we enter a popular neighborhood. My eyes land on a huge hotel and I immediantely know where they are heading. They enter the hotel and exit my range of sight, so I get a taxi and head into downtown. "Take me to the prison."

I enter the visitation booth and wait on the guards to bring in the person I was here to see. "Ah, it's so nice to see you." They say as the guards lead the into the room and to a chair. We wait for the guards to exit the room before we begin to chat.

Laying out pictures that I had snapped today, a grin spreads across the face of the person sitting across from me. "So she's back. Good, good." "But here's the catch, she's here with Liam and his band. They leave Boston tomorrow morning."

"Shit. Follow them. Find out where they are going. I want her back here, dead or alive."

The guards reenter the room and lead the person out of the room, leaving me there alone. I exit the prison and walk down the street, planning my next move. Rest was the last thing on my mind, my mind was focused on the money that I was to recieve if I succeeded at my job.

_______________________________
Who do you think the unknown people are? Let me know!
What did you think of the chapter? Sorry it's short.
{473 Words}