The experience after the wwa concert

I'm at the one direction where we are tour concert. I am standing like 1 metre away from the stage. Harry does is microphone is dick thing and i am screaming an crying and omg i just can't describe. Now they start singing happily. I join them by singing. Niall notices me and he is like heey. And i feel like i have to faint. He touches harry on his shoulder and he points to me. Harry smiles. I can't control myself omg is this happening. Harry walks trough me and he gives me the microphone and says: join us beautiful. And i start singing the song and it is so bad cause my voice is just shaking and stuff so harry walks trough me again and he reaches his 2 big hands to me, one for the mice, and one to grab his hand. I grab his hand and he pulls me on the stage. He pulls me closer to him, our nouses are barely touching.he starts to sing. His eyes are looking into mine. I start to smile. He puts his hand in the pocket of my jeans and then he makes me go of the stage. I am kinda dissapointed but omg it is amazing. Then i feel in my pocket. There's a letter. I open the little piece of paper and it says: hey beautiful, meet me after the performance at the back of the building and i'll be there. I am crying omg omg.

After the performance i run to the back of the building. There are so many people but i don't leave. After half an hour it's a lot quieter. Then harry comes out. A few girls start to scream. Then he sees me, he walks towards me and says come on, let's go in here. I g Rab his hand and walk with him. He opens a few doors and behind the third door is a room. There is a table and some mirrors. He raises me with his big sexy arms. I sit on his hips. He kisses me. I feel his dick getting bigger. I cant hold myself omg then he pulls me on the table. Pulls down his pants and starts fucking me. After half an hour we are lying on the table. We're kissing, giggling and talking a bit. Him: babe, i think i have to tell you something. Me: tell me harry him: i think i am in love with you, i mean i have never met someone as beautiful as you are. He kisses me again and then he gives me a letter. Open it, he sais. I open it and it says: will you be my girlfriend?