Untitled Part 1

"Awww! Come on please!"

"No"

"Please!"

"No"

"Please Aki - Chan!"

"...fine"

"Yay!"

Sigh....

Haruka always gets to me no matter what. It's annoying.

Now I have to get him lunch that's my lunch money.My name is Akito Yoshida and this is Haruka Ken...my friend.we met in grade 5 and every since then he has changed my life. He has high metabolism? Which means can't get fat that easy and most of the time he's hungry.

" Hey Aki - Ch-" "Yoshida - kun?" Me and Haruka looked over to the girl that cut him off. Her name was Mi - San? " Yes?" I seen her cheeks turn bright red " Um can we talk? A-alone...please?" She looked down to her feet.

I looked over to Haruka and he smiled and nodded.

"Okay then" I stood up and walked over to her. She's so short that if we were dating I would have to bend down to kiss her. Sad.

I followed her to the back of the school and waited for the words to come out of her mouth.

"Yoshida - kun I liked you for a every long time so will you please go out with me?!"

Bingo....

I knew it. She was desperate for love.

Foolish girl.

"I'm sorry, but I have to say no because you will distract me and then I will get low grades... So this is good bye"

I turned the other way and left her.

I know selfish right?, but I'm not selfish I don't get blinded by love so easy like all the other fools here.

I hears her cry as I was walking away and then she yelled " Akito Yoshida you Ice King!".....Ice king huh?..

Hence that's how I got my nickname and it became known to the whole school.

That girl slowly became the "popular girl" In school because everyone feels bad for her from what I said to her. I just told her the truth...so why is she making such a big deal about it?

3 weeks later~

The stares . The whispers. The glares....It's all that girls fault.

I can't believe that In 3 weeks everyone now "dislikes" me.

I was walking alone as normally... at lunch.Haruka never came to school in 2 weeks maybe he did leave me.I knew it, He wasn't a friend he was just a strange in the crowd.

That's until I heard familiar foot steps.

"Aki - Chan!" That voice..." Aki - Chan!" It can't be.. "Aki - Chan!" Haruka? I turned around to see... Hands??? Then I felt arms snake around my neck and legs wrap around my waist.

" I got you! " "wha?!"

I fell on my butt....that hurt.

"Aki - Chan Did you miss me?" This scent... It's Harukas scent "Haruka?" He moved his head and looked at me " ehhhh? How many times do I have to tell you yo just call me Haru!" He sighed. It really is Haruka..

........

.....

....

..." Tell me..where have you been?" " what?" He looked at me clue less " Tell me Haruka Ken! Where have you been?! Leaving me without telling me! Leaving me in the dark alone and fighting alone! Don't you know how hard it was without--!"

I was cut off by something on my forehead it was soft and warm....it was Haruka's lips "Haru?" And then he tightly hugged me.

"I'm sorry Aki - chan I didn't know... I'm really sorry, but please don't be sad anymore I'm here now and I promise that I won't leave you alone..I promise" Haruka promised me. 

Haru I'm so happy. I hugged him back tightly then Haru.

He chuckled in my ear which made me blush.

" I guess you missed me more then I do huh?" He laughed.

I'm glad you're back Haru.....