You Belong To Me!

Karma's POV

Now, where exactly was that little bluenette?

My little bluenette!

I was wondering around aimlessly, not a massive change from when we were in school, as I looked for my friend. Nagisa had promised we would meet up today, and Nagisa knows not to break promises when I'm involved. There will always be consequences. (I'll let the dirty minded people figure out their own consequences!)

I spotted a speck of blue walking in the crowd, and was about to call out when;

"NAGISAAAAAAA!" A perky voice chirped from behind me.

I watched as he quickly turned and faced the green haired girl who had called him. I know eavesdropping isn't an honest thing to do, but I'm not exactly a goody-two-shoes.

"Nagisa, I knew it was you!"

"Hey Kayano, how are you today?" Nagisa asked, grinning as if he'd forgotten about me. (Uh oh, Nagisa is screwed!)

"I'm good, how about you? What are you doing out here?" Kayano asked, slipping her hand into Nagisa's. (>.< I can see Karma's bloodlust)

"Umm, I'm actually meeting someone." Nagisa replied, blushing a bit. I was taking my time deciding whether Nagisa was blushing at the thought of meeting me, or at the thought of Kayano holding his hand. If it was the latter, that bluenette was dead meat.

"So, Nagisa-kun. Fancy going out for a meal with me? It's obvious your date isn't turning up." The girl said, now that comment really pissed me off. (Sorry I'm making Kayano bitchy...)

I watched as Nagisa's expression changed to a slightly dejected one. That was when I decided to step in.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? My bluenette and, oh, I didn't see you there Kayano. I guess you haven't grown much!" I growled, showing obvious hostility. Nagisa was mine, and no one else's. That little girl had to accept that Nagisa didn't like her, he liked me!

"What do you mean your bluenette. Nagisa doesn't belong to you!" The green haired girl replied, still in a huff about my comment on her height.

"Actually," I began, pulling Nagisa towards me, "he does. Don't you Nagi!"

"K-K-Karma... w-what are you s-saying?" He stuttered, the top of his ears turning pink from embarrassment.

Crap, he's way too cute.

"Well, we'd better be off, Kayano. This was an... unexpected meeting." I said, turning my back to her and pulling Nagisa away. (Sassy hair flick from Nagi and Karma)

~A little while later!~

"Karma. Stop it!" Nagisa whined, before I smashed my lips against his again.

"No way, you left me waiting, this is my payment." I replied, not giving the bluenette time to retaliate and once again crashing our lips together.

The kiss lasted a good 10 seconds, our tongues tangling over the duration of that time. Nagisa turning as red as my hair when I looked at him.

"K-Karma, let's stop now!" Nagisa said, his cheeks still flushed.

"Only if you say you belong to me."

"But-"

"No buts Nagisa." I hushed, putting my finger over the lips I'd just been devouring.

"You're an idiot..." The boy mumbled, which definitely wasn't what I had asked him to say. Maybe he still needed some motivation to say it!

I placed my index finger under his chin, bringing my head (and lips) closer to his. I slowly continued to lower my head, my hand not removing it's grip on Nagisa's chin. I closed my eyes, we were millimetres away from kissing.

"Fine! I give up. I belong to you!" Nagisa blurted out, his whole face bright red. What a shame, I thought I'd get a couple more kisses out of him before he snapped!

"Yes, you are mine and mine alone!" I told the bluenette, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

I intertwined our fingers, before Nagisa and I continued with the date we had scheduled.

The date between me and MY little bluenette!

Hey guys!
This is actually my FIRST EVER FANFIC!
I feel so proud :')
Well, I'll be going now!
Laterz!!!