Twenty-Fourth Melody

Rei awoke to the shaking of the bus as he rubbed ruffled his hair and rubbed his eyes. He looked at his phone and he sighed. It was only 1:00 a.m. He laid back in his seat once again and looked out the window to see the millions of lights lighting up the highway. The tour of Japan had been laid out and in the afternoon, it was finalized that the concerts will be held in the capitals of each prefecture they planned to go to. Which means a total of 23 prefectures. This tour was meant to last for at least 2 months. 

He was about to get up from his seat when he felt a light tap on his shoulder. He looked towards his shoulder and immediately saw a head of bright orange hair. It was Haruka. She had fallen asleep a while ago and was sleeping soundly.

"...Haruka", he whispered. "Haruka." 

His effort was in vain. She was in a deep sleep and judging from the smile that had appeared on her face, she was having a nice dream. Her light breathing sounds and her long black eyelashes was entrancing. He smiled lightly to himself as he gave up trying to wake her up. 

"Guess I'll try to go back to sleep", he murmured to himself as he rested his head on the head of the chair as Haruka snuggled up gently against him. 

First Concert~

It was 4:30 a.m. when they had arrived and much to Haruka's suprise, she saw people camping outside of the venue. 

"Isn't it only 4:30 a.m.? Why are people already here?" Haruka asked. 

"Probably because they're looking forward to the concert as much as you are", Rei replied with a smile. Ren and Sou nodded.

"Besides, it's pretty normal considering how you're rising in popularity right now. There's bound to be devoted fans", Ren added.

"We should start preparing and getting ready. The make-up artists and stylists are already gathered", Sou said. They all nodded and began heading in. The concert hall was big, even bigger than the one that she had made her debut in. But, there was no time to admire the size of the venue. People began rushing around as they prepped up Haruka as well as the three boys as well as ready the stage and lighting. Everyone was busy.

Haruka emerged with a high ponytail with a braid and a white bow sash around her ponytail and a pink white ball gown with a sweetheart neckline and multiple layers. Lace adored the puffed up shoulders and anything above the neckline. She wore white gloves as well as high round-toe white heels. She was ready. The boys were on standby for their turn after Haruka.

"Good luck!" Ren said as he hugged Haruka.

"I know you can do it", Rei said as he patted her head.

"Give them the best performance", Sou said warmly with a smile.

Haruka nodded her head with a confident face. "I will!"

With that, she was lifted up onto the stage where she stood with a microphone in her hands. Today was day 1 of the Japan tour!

Shining Agency~

"Oh. My. God", cried Tomochika. "We should've come here earlier!" 

There were thousands of people already in line at the venue and they were miles away from the entrance. She had expected them to be the first ones to arrive since they had taken Saotome's private jet but she was wrong. Haruka and the others had arrived far earlier as well as the devoted fans. 

"Now, now, Tomochika. I'm sure we can still get into the venue", Ringo said as he tried to comfort her. 

"I am no way waiting out here in this long ass line", Ranmaru said, clicking his tongue.