Chapter 2

"Hello? Mr.Steals everybody's bed?"

Jimin blinked awake, confused as light shone in his eyes. "Mm..?" He mumbled, curled into blankets and snuggled into..somebody? He looked up, running a hand through his black hair. His eyes widened as he met eyes with brown orbs.

"You awake?"

Jimin's face was basically a tomato, and quickly jumped out of the bed, bowing immediately.

"Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry, is this..", He trailed off as he looked around the plain room. "Your warehouse..?" He asked. The other boy laughed as he sat on the bed.

"You're fine, it was cold last night. When someone's this deep in the woods I don't think it's for good reasons." He said. "Oh! My name's Taehyung!" He said, his hand going up with a grin. Jimin nodded as he took the hand and shook it.

"Jimin.." He mumbled. "Were you here last night..?" He asked again, straightening up as he looked around awkwardly. The room was cement, gray paint peeling off the wall as cobwebs started in the corners. The bed itself was nice, and had a duvet with fluffy pillows.

"I was right next to you actually. You must've been really tired then." He laughed. Jimin blushed and huffed.

"Sorry.." He sighed, and looked around. "I'll go then..My brother's probably worried.." He got a bit more comfortable.

"I gotta head back home too, let's walk back together. It's hard to navigate these woods if you don't basically live in them." Taehyung hummed. Jimin hesitantly nodded as he stood by the door way. Taehyung was dressed in a sweater vest, a white button up underneath with black pants.

"Are you from another school?" Jimin asked. "I'm from the one not too far from here.." He mumbled.

"Ah, I live in town but I go to a different district for school." He said, standing next to Jimin. He was still rather tall compared to the sophomore, at least two inches.  "Ready to go?" He asked. Jimin nodded with a sigh.

"Yeah." He followed Taehyung down the gray hall, paint peeling off of walls and tiles on the floor being brought up. Jimin followed the other boy, who seemed to know where he was going. When they made it to the forest, Taehyung led him to a completely different path than what he arrived on. It was almost like a hiking trail, a couple thorns in the way but that's it.

------

It was about two hours of non stop walking until they met the tree line. Jimin let out a sigh of relief, his legs scraped up and his hands pricked. "Finally.." He whispered, walking into the open with a groan.

"You get used to it once you've been here for years." Taehyung laughed, bouncing over to the park that the forest was near. Around the park was the trees on one side (of course), two little buildings on its sides and a sidewalk in the front. It was a part of town that wasn't the best, but it was still better than the town further south. Taehyung was kicking back and forth on the swings, humming as he kicked up some mulch from the ground. Jimin couldn't help but chuckle. He was like a five year old in an adult's body.

"He's strange. I could get used to it."