25.

The car ride was silent, with music playing low in the backround.

We were listening to a song called I Won't Give Up. I was familiar with the song and I actually really liked the song. I hummed along to the song under my breath, singing the lyrics.

"I won't give up, on us. Even if the skies, get rough. I'm giving you all, my love. I'm still looking up."

"You have a nice voice," Madara muttered.

I looked at him, suprised that he spoke. "Thanks.." I muttered back slowly.

The car then grew dead silent again and we stopped at a red light. Madara then placed his hand on my thigh, moving it up slowly.

"Madara?"

He flinched at the sound of my voice and pulled his hand back immediately. "I miss you," I told him. I wish he could just get over this girl he was with..

"I'm dating someone," he responded, emotionless. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I know that, but do you not feel anything for me anymore?" I said, a tear slipping down my cheek.

"No."

That one word made every tear I had been holding back explode. Tears streamed down my face. How could he not feel anything at all?

"Madara, I was so good to you! I didn't wanna move! I tried staying in contact! I loved you. I love you still. Always have and always will. I can't get over you! And for you to just THROW me away like nothing happened, like we're just friends? Why did you make me catch feelings in the first place? Why couldn't you just leave me alone from the start!"

After I finished my rant, my face was stained with tears and he looked at me with pure shock.

"We're here..."

He pulled up to my house, and parked his car in my driveway.

"I hate you and I wish we'd never have met!" I screamed at him.