^Oh, the new kid^

I woke up to the sound if my alarm clock going off. I slammed it. I took a shower and brushed my teeth and dressed for school I was still hurt from the fight. I had bruises on my body. I went to school and parked in the back. When I arrive I saw Jason getting out of his car and walked faster because I was not in the mood to talk right now.

"Aye Bree!" I turned around slowly

"Aye Jason how you've been"

"Good, why about you?"

"Same, I gotta go" I tried to get away from him. But he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

"Where do you need to go?" He asked

"Class" I said in a duh tone

"I'll walk you"

"No, no need to" i panicked

"Are you sure?"

"Yah, thanks, bye"

"Bye pretty" I laughed as he said those words

"Ha okay, Jason"

I ran to class and I sat down in the back by my self i plug in some ear phones and i listen to music. A few moments later a new kid walked in. I hid my head with the head of another's kid. I hope he didn't see me.

Teacher: "everyone this is Jayden the new kid"  "go sit next to Jessica thanks" she went back to her lesson i hope he didn't  see me.

While I was listening to music i hear laughs and giggles coming from Jessica and Jayden. I couldn't believe he was here at Diamond Pray High. The teacher moved them which means that Jayden sits close to me. I was kinda hoping he wouldn't see me.

The bell rang and I get up an i see Jayden sitting there. I walked by him quickly thinking I escaped him. I was headed to my locker when suddenly I hear a clap behind me i turned around and I see  Jayden clapping his hands. I rolled my eyes and said

"Yeas Jayden?"

"Hey brew" he responded

"Bree" i corrected him

"Whatever, that's not the point"

"Ok, I guess I'll be leaving now"

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest

"I know who you are and I'm pretty sure you won't like it when I tell people about, do you Bree?"

"I'm no one Jayden so.."

"Oh, don't play dumb Bree you know exactly who you are"

"Why did you come here anyways?" I asked him

" well I came here because you are the reason why I moved here in first place "

"That doesn't make scence?"

"Well, let me put it this way you created a drive by, criminal on the loose and your in a gang"

"No! I'm not"

"It's okay, no need to get salty with me I'll keep it a secret" he says while coming closer to me. I back up but he grabs me by the waist and reaches for my ass. "If you know what I mean" he winks at me

"Eww, Jayden stop it or else"

"Or else what" before he knew it I punched him in the jaw and ran away. " you'll pay for this Bree"

It was lunch time and I see a table for my self i sit down and I see Jason and is group of friends coming my way. They sit across me and some next to me. Jason sits next to me and i feel a hand on my knee and it keeps going up smoothing my thigh I'm thinking to my self that Jason is a fuckboy. Well two can play a game, I did the same but i went for the inner thigh and he jumps a little. Jason's friends were talking about how the football game is going to be on friday. Meanwhile Jason is a little dare devil he put is hand in my inner thigh and i look at him and he winks. I whisper to him "your Horney aren't you" teasing him he nods his head an came close to my hear and bit it gently. I laugh at what he thinks he's doing. I rub is is inner thigh and he is getting goose bumps. I stop and he looks at me like why did you stop. U get up and leave the table "hey guys I'm going to the library to study." They all waved at me except Jason he followed me there.

"Jason?"

"Aye Bree"

"What are you doing?" I asked him while laughing

"I just wanted to ask you a question that's all" he responded

"And that is..."

He came closer to me and pulled me close to his chest. I could feel his six packs.

"Will you go to the football game with me?" He asked me

"Sure why not" I said "wait don't you play though?"

"Yah, but you can watch me if you like to?" I nod my head and he looks at me deep in the eye. I started to blush. "Awe your blushing"

"Shut up Jason" I push him away

"Your so cute, I'll see you later by Bree.

Thank for reading this so far. The next chapter is different from this. But it be more better trust. I'm surprise that you even got this far in the book.

~xToxicBeautyy~