The Party 2

When we got to Jays house we talked for a while then left for the party. When we got to the party Harry and I went in then Haley and Jay behind us. We go over to the table with the drinks and I tell Harry he "you shouldn't drink because we still have the dinner tomorrow." So he said " ok I won't you are right." So we got a soda and go back over to Haley and Jay. We dance for a while then I see Dylan and Dylan sees me. When he starts to walk over here I run towards Harry and as I do Dylan runs up and grabs me and says " come with me." Then he drags me upstairs as he did Harry came up and punched Dylan and said " keep your hands off my girl you backstabbing bubble horn wibble wobble."

Dylan stood up and said " why." Harry got up and said " because you used her and broke her heart." Dylan said " so." Harry said " so what she loved you once and now she doesn't because of that so you need to let that go." Dylan walked over to me and said " is that true." I shook my head yes and he said " why I loved you but I didn't think you loved me."  I said " well I did but now I don't I love Harry more than ever more then I did you he is my life." After I said that Harry came and said " you do." I said " of course I do I always will until I die and even after that I will." When I said that Harry came up then kissed me while we were kissing I seen Dylan staring at us then Dylan said " Ella please come back to me I want to be with you no matter what." I said " no you broke my heart and I will always remember that." He said " I will fix it I promise please Ella come back." I said " no I love Harry now not you." While I said that I seen that everyone at the party was looking at us and then Brandon came up and gave me a hug and said " sorry for everything that happened with Jay and Dylan and I'm just sorry." I told him " it is not your fault." Then Harry asked if I wanted to go back to his house because we have the dinner I said yes. When we left and got back and went upstairs we watched Netflix for a while then we fell asleep.