Chapter 2

Recap: "what" I said trying not to freak out.

"Go get f/n" my mother said.
"F/n, come here please" I yelled to her.
"Boii I'm still broadcasting, no"
"Yes"
"No"
"My mom needs you, it's important, I'll go to the broadcast while you talk to her. Okay"
"Okay" she finally said.

I gave her the phone and I want back to the broadcast. I watched her talk to my mom and she was getting all smiley. She finally hung up and came over and sat by me. "I think we should tell our viewers" f/n whispered to me. "Tell them what?" I asked since I didn't know what my mom told her. She looked at the laptop and said "guys we are going on tour. We don't know who else is going yet, but there will be other people going. So we will have the dates soon but, we have to get ready so I hope you had a good day." She announced.
"WE LOVE YOU GUYS. BYEEEE" we both said in unison. We ended the broadcast.
"Okay so what is going on now?" I asked.
"We are going on tour. With like 7 other people, and they wanted us to come like last minute so they called our manager and he said we would go. So we are going to be traveling THE FREAKING WORLDDD YOOO." she said while getting her suitcase.

So this is really crappy but, it's an update. I might update again tonight but idk. Sooo... Bye chicks see you laterrr🐥