Chapter 5

RICCI's 💚🏹
"Hello Thomas?"

"Cci! Bro, bakit yun?"

"Are you with ate Ara? Can I talk to her? Kim passed out and I don't know what to do."

"What? Wait. *humina* Baby, Cci wants to talk to you. Kim passed out daw. *back sa normal volume* CCI! ANONG GINAWA MOOOO?!"

"We just ate sa resto and then when we were on our way sa mall, she started hyperventilating and now she's unconscious! WHAT DO I DO?!"

"THEN TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL!!!"

"WE'RE ON OUR WAY SA *insert hospital name*"

"OKAY GOOD. THANK YOU CCI. BE CALM LANG AND INGAT SA PAGDRIVE. THOM AND I WILL BE THERE IN A SEC."

"Okay po. Thanks." I ended the call. My other hand is holding hers while rushing sa hospital. Super lagpas na ako sa speed limit but I don't give a shit. Instead, I'm honking at cars na super bagal mag patakbo. Yung iba naman, gave way to me. Siguro nakita nila si Kim na passed out or maybe they get it na it's an emergency.

When we reached the hospital, I immediately carried her out of the car and into the stretcher.

Before the nurses rushed her to the emergency room, I kissed her forehead and whispered "Everything's going to be fine."

Few minutes later, Ate Ara and Thom came.

"RICCIIIIIIIIII!!!!! ANONG NANGYARIIII?!!!" Sigaw naman ni Ate Ara.

"I don't know yet. Pero I bet, it's bc of allergies or smth. Her lips were thick and her cheeks were swollen."

"WHYYYY?!!! ANO BANG KINAIN NIYO? KUMAIN BA KAYO? BAKA NAMAN HINDI KAYO KUMAIN?!!!" Thom back hugged her and whispered something which made her a little calm.

"It's okay bro. She'll be fine." Paalala naman sakin ni Thom. I just nodded.

Kinakabahan parin ako. Why did I even suggest that place? Dahil tuloy sakin kaya nahihirapan siya ngayon. Nag flashback pa how she begged and started saying "Di ko na kaya." over and over. Ugh. How can I be so stupid?

Dumating na sina Mika, Ate KAF, Ate Carol, and Kianna na sobrang worried. Hinarang na sila ni Ara at Thomas para hindi na muna ako kausapin. They knew how I was feeling and I'm thankful na they understood without asking me questions.

Mag iisa't kalahating oras na, hindi parin nakakalabas yung doctor which made me more nervous. Tinabihan naman ako ni Thomas. "Cheer up, bro. Babalik yun 'no." Pang-aasar niya sakin. I just smiled a little bc I really can't cheer up as long as she's inside there without me.

Ang weird. How can she make me feel this bad and worried when we just crossed each other's paths again yesterday?

Mga 7pm when the nurses went out of the room and ask for Thomas and I if we could help them carry her. Nagpumilit pa yung mga girls pero siyempre hindi yun hinayaan ng doctor. And they're kind of in a rush which left the girls with no choice. Buti nga wala si Mika eh. Kasi kung nandito yun, wala na talagang makakapigil sa kaniya. Kumain muna kasi sila ni ate Carol and sabi susunduin si Ate Cha and others.