plane ride

I was finally in the plane and eating some peanuts :) I like peanuts....When I was done I threw the wrapper in the garbage like a basketball and scored :) I am pretty good at basketball!! When I was done with that I looked at the guy infront of me...and I almost fainted! It was Harry Styles! I guess I was right about them being here!! I guess they are going on break since it is Christmas...Then I looked at the person sitting by me,it was LOUIS!! Omfg my favorite boy out of the band!! Well I love them all but still!! I looked at him and tried to look normal and waved. He waved also and looked at me for a long while. I looked at him.

"Whats your name?" Louis asked,smiling.

"Emily,"I almost died when he talked to me.

He nodded and went over to Harry and whispered something and did this hand signal to the other boys. Harry looked at me and started to blush...the other boys did the same thing but smiled. I looked confused but ignored them with my music.

                 ***

I am finally in London! It took a while but I made it! But where were the boys? Eh oh well...I took my luggage and started walking when I saw the boys walking over to me! I grinned and stared at the floor and as I reached them they held my shoulders! What were they doing?! I started to breath heavily and was about to faint until Harry put a white cloth over my mouth!! Then,everything turned black.

                            ***

I woke up to the sound of voices in another room. I looked around to see a room that I did not recognize! It was quite nice looking but I knew why I was here! They kidnapped me!! I got up a little but heard the door handle move so I laid in the same position I was in before and fell asleep.  Why were they doing this!?

"She is not awake Louis!" Harry yelled.

"I heard her!!" Louis screamed.

Then they were silent...but I broke the silence with a loud sneeze! Why!?

"HA I KNEW IT! SEE I AM SUPERMAN!" Louis yelled pumping his fists in the air.