Chapter 18

It was Saturday. Tomorrow was Sunday. My LAST day with Ross. And then I had to decide....... I thought it would be easy but I honestly don't know anymore. Ross can be a real
Jerk yeah.

But maybe he's changing...... I mean I've known him for almost a year. He tries...... But then again for most of the year he's been a ass to me.

Riker...... I don't really know him. He's never been totally nice. But he's trying I guess.......
Or is he? I barley know him. I sighed and started to dry my hair. Ross was still sleeping and I was down in the living room, watching come tv.

I made myself a smoothie and started to flip through the tv shows. Nothing good. I went upstairs and crept into the bedroom, looking for some clothes. I chose a tight red and white dress with a white sleeveless jean jacket. I heard Ross mumble something in his sleep. I smiled a little and sat on the floor, close to him.

I heard him mumble my name and I giggled. "Rossy." I whispered. He moaned. I pecked his lips, but he deeper the kiss, pulling me into the bed. his eyes opened and he jumped. I smiled. "Now who's having the dreams?"

He was out of breath, and sweaty. He pushed his hair back and ripped
Off his shirt, trying to catch his breath. "More like a nightmare......."

"What happened.......?"

"We where together...... In a car.......
We got hit and-" he broke off and crashed his lips into mine again.

"Ross!"

"I'm sorry........ It might be my last town
To do that." He layed back down, trying to catch his breath. "Hey let's go downstairs and watch some tv."

I smiled. "Alright." We went down onto the couch and I turned on some Sherlock. Pretty soon Ross had his head in my lap almost asleep. I smiled a little an played with his hair.

"So what time do you wanna leave......." Ross whispered.

"Oh it doesn't matter?"

"Was spending time with me really that bad?"

"No...... It was kinda nice." I ruffled his hair and he sighed.

"Don't wanna pressure
You or anything........ But when are you gonna make a choice?"

Deep down I really did know. But my heart was telling me one thing, my mind another.

When I was with riker I really felt something....... Sure I felt something with Ross but I didn't know how much of that was fear, and how much enjoyment.

But Ross needed me....... I don't wanna be the cause of his break down. I hate seeing him do all these bad things and I knew if I stayed with him I could change him. So should I go with my heart or head? I already knew........

"I'll need till Monday I think...... Sorry."

He smiled. "It's fine. Take all the time you need." He said, intertwining his fingers with mine. "And I'm really being honest when I say I'll leave you and riker alone. Yeah it'll hurt but...... I just really want what's best for you....... And for you to he happy."

I smiled. "Ross that's REALLY sweet. Thank you." I gave him a little kiss on the cheek. He smiled and we both fell asleep on the couch.

--------------------------------

"Wow you didn't really pack anything." Ross said, looking around

"You didn't really let me."

"Yeah....... Sorry about that. So are you ready to go?"

I smiled. "Yeah. So where are you gonna drop me off?"

"At your house. Sound good?"

"Mhm." I got into Ross' car and we started to drive. It wasn't that long. About a half hour and I was back home.

"Oh Elena?"

"Yeah?"

He tossed me a box. "Sorry."

I went inside and opened it up. A new phone sitting in the box. I smiled and called riker. "Hey...... I just got home."

"ELENA! Are you ok? Did Ross do anything!?"

"No....... Ross was really nice. He got me a new phone and everything."

"What happened to your old phone......"

"I UHM. Dropped it......."

"Hey can you come over tomorrow? I think me you and Ross really need to have a chat. And my family's going out for lunch and a movie."

"Maybe you wanna go with them........"

"No. We need to do this now." And with that, he hung up.

Looks like tomorrow's the day then......