The awakened people

Don't play song yet.

"Where are we"said a girl
"I don't know...wait who are you?!?!"Said another
"My head hurts"said a boy this time.
"Who are these people " said another girl.

I woke up to me laying on the blue and purple checker floor that was very dusty.

I see a girl with dirty blond hair,green mixed with purple eyes,a white and ripped shirt on with blue ripped jeans that only went to her thighs sitting on a reception desk that was in front of the school.Including another girl with dark brown hair,pink/purple eyes,pink shirt that was ripped also to show her belly a liitle,and short white jeans.

I turned to see that there was no doors but only obsidian walls that looked unbreakable.
I also saw other people laying on the floor too.

The girl with green mixed with purple eyes came walking to me and put her hand out so i could get up.I grabbed my hand and lifted myself up.

"Thank you"i said
"No problem.Names Sheridan.You?"she asked smiling
"Alicia.Uh.. who are these people and why are we here?"i said confused

"Welp i really don't know these people.I mean i just know you and that girl over there who is sitting on the desk there right now."she said pointing.

"Hi I'm Ana,but if you like you could call me kitten.Since thats what my friends call me."chirped the brown haired girl at the desk.
"Ok kitten."i said giving a sweet smile to her even though it hurts.

I just woke up from my nap and now you interfere.

I turned to see a boy who was half-awake.He has dirty blond hair,brown eyes,a red jacket with a orange that looked ripped,and blue jean too that were also ripped.
I decided to help him up just like Sheridan did from me.

Ugh you and you sympathy to others.

I walked over and pulled my hand out to the boy.
"Hello."i said
"Hi .Who are you .Where am i?"he asked.

"Well i can answer your first question , the last one i cant.I'm confused just as you are.My name is Alicia.What is yours?"i asked.
He grabbed my hand and lifted himself up.
"Names Cole.Who are those two ?" he said curiously
"That's Sheridan and Ana."i said pointing at them as they waved to use.
"Who are these people on the floor?"he said
"People who are going to wake up soon."i said
"You can wait with us since there is no way out."i turned to see Sheridan behind me.
"Alright."he said.

Why are these people so nice to you.They're strangers you idiot.

We all were talking for quite some time when another person waked up.
I decided to run over and help her up.

"Hello I'm Alicia.Want some help?"i said holding my hand up to her.
"Hi my name is Elizabeth and yeah thanks."she said as she grabbed my hand.

She had a dark dirty blond hair,black glasses,blue/brown eyes,wore a blue undertale shirt with black leggings,and a frisk necklace.

"I see your a fan of the game undertale.Right?"i said
She nodded
"Ialsoloveunderswap,errortaleandabunchofotherundertaleaus."she said so fast that i couldn't keep track.

Oh my goodness why did she talk so fast my head is going to explode.well our.

I walked with Elizabeth to were i found a tall girl with long,shiny dark brown hair,blue/purple eyes,and a purple shirt it white leggings.
"Hi I'm Aria.Your Alicia right."the girl said
"Yeah"i said.

A boy with black hair,green eyes,camo-shirt that was blue,and ripped up khakis walked up behind her followed by a small girl who was the size up to my chest .
The small girl had curly brown hair with some light brown too,had a blue jean jacket on top of a pink panther tank top,short green pants.

"Hi im Nick ."said the boy
"And im Irena"said the small girl.
"I'm Alicia "i said.

"Well everyone has awoked up so what's next?"said Sheridan
"I feel as if we need to explore." Said Nick

Finally i was getting bored of hearing so many people introduce themselves.

"Ok.And we should also find a food supply and mabey so wepons just incase."said Ana
"Alight then lets go." Yelled Elizabeth
"Yeah!!!"we all yelled and ran with parthers.Mine was Sheridan.

Play the song now.

We both ran into an abandoned cafeteria and looked inside the huge fridges.
I just found some goldfish crackers,Pepsi and mountain dew, 30 packets ramin noodles ,and a pumkin pie.
Sheridan found hot pockets,cerial,milk,water bottles,gummy worms,apple pie,and a whole box of Doritos,Lays,Cheatos,and spicy Cheatos too.

"Would this be enough"i heard Sheridan said as i turned around to see her holding up a brand new mini fridge that was inside a box that was never opened.
Of coursed i laughed

I must say that is kind of funny.But I'm not amushed by this s***

"I think that would be enough for today's hunt."i said still laughing
"Ok .Hey i found some knifes.Should we take them?"Sheridan asked
"For protection yeah.How many are there?"i said
"Theres enough for the whole group.Even more."she said
"Ok go ahead and take them."i said.

Yay knifes looks like my job is going to be a little easier but i think that i shouldn't just kill them now.

"Come on lets find every else."said Sheridan and we left the kitchen holding on to the mini fridge and food.

Man this woman is strong to carry that fridge.I really gotta work out.

*******************Ok so i hoped you all liked this chapter because i sort of like it too.
So heres the cast and check them out.

Sheridan =LittlePippy33
Elizabeth =undertale_au_sinner
Irena=AyeshaSheyVillanueva

The other people sadly don't have wattpad so i cant put them on here.

So thx for reading and check out mah other books.Bye ...