Chapter 1

This story is going to start pretty boring but I promise that it will get more interesting, later on!

     *Destiny's POV*

  The clock ticks as I wait for the lunch bell to ring. I just want to get out of my boring English class with Ms. Bell as the teacher.  "Gosh!" How much I hated her so much. "I'm just glad that this is my last year of having her because I'm a senior!" 

  The bell finally rings and we rush out of the class and the teacher yells "Don't forget to do your homework!" But we never listen to that. I go to my locker to get my lunch when my friend Mckenzie comes up and scares the crap out of me.

 "Geez, scared me much." 

 "Screamed much." she said back and we started walking towards the lunch room. 

"Hey, did you see the new guy yet?" She asked me.

"No, I didn't even know there was a new guy." I said kind of surprised about the news.

"Oh, well he's really cute!" 

  We sit down at the lunch table with our other friends. And this guy just walks by our lunch table behind us all by himself. You started eating your lunch, when the guy just came into your head. You started thinking about him. "Hey, Mckenezie! Can you save my seat?" "Yeah, buy why?" She asked curious. "I'm going to try talk to the new guy." "Ok." She says back and turns back around to her other friends.

  I stand up and turn behind and sat my lunch plate on the table and sat down.

"Hey!" I said trying to start a conversation.

He doesn't answer me back. 

"Your just not going to talk to me." I said with a weird look on my face. He still doesn't answer me. FInally, the bell rings and we all leave the lunch room.  

 I walked into my fourth period class, which was Government. Which I'm lucky because it's easy. But I wa swalking back to my seat and he's there seating right next to me. "Oh gosh." I think to myself. I sit down and get my stuff out for class and get ready until the teacher walks in. The late bell rings and the teacher walks in. "Hello, class." The teacher says.

"We, have a new student, his name is Kendall." He says and everybody looks back at us.

"So, today we have to start a project." As the class "Boo's"

"Sorry, guys but it's part of the curriculum. You can work with partners that I assigned to you."

He starts calling out names and I hear my name. "Destiny, your working with Kendall."

"Great." I said bummed out.  "The guy that couldn't eventalk to me at lunch."

I look over at him and he's just sitting there drawing. And the bell rings, so we all leave the class and go home. I walk home because I live so close. So, I started walking and noticed that Kendall is like 20 feet in front of me. "I started to wonder if he lived near me." I started walking faster and caught up to him. 

"Hey, Kendall." I said as walking right by him. It doesn't say anything.

"So, when do you want to start the project?" I asked, hoping to get an answer thif time. I am getting tired of this by now.

"Look, I don't know what rumors you heard about me already but there probably not true. So, can you please just say anything to me." I finally said, I think showing a little fury in my eyes.

"Hi." He finally says. His voice deep and husky.

"Finally!" you said. "Well, bye Kendall!" I said as I walked up my small driveway. I turned around and noticed Kendall went in the house that lives right across from mine.  

I walked inside and threw my bookbag on the ground. 

"I think I'm falling for Kendall."

~Kendall's POV~

   I walked inside my house and saw that nobody was home. "I just can't get Destiny out of mine head." 

"I think I'm falling for Destiny."