Time For School

Why is my alarm going off? Is it time for school already?!
I get off my bed and see my clothes hanging up with a little sticky note set beside them.
Dear Y/N,
Sorry sweetie, but I can't drop you off at the bus stop this morning. I've got a meeting to go to. Have a great day Y/N/N!
Love, Mama
"Heh. Thanks mom." I mumble to myself.
I put on the outfit mom picked out for me. Red leggings, short black skirt, studded black belt, a red t-shirt, and my favorite silver heart necklace. This is probably one of the cutest outfits mom has ever laid out for me to wear. Thank you Mama!
I put on my combat boots, put my hair in a ponytail, grabbed my backpack, and run out the door. As I head out, I see Frisk running to my door with Monster Kid falling behind, literally.
"Good morning to you too, Frisk." I say in a sarcastic tone. "How ya doing M.K.?"
"I'm doing great Y/N! I can't wait to see all our friends at school!" Monster Kid says in his cheerful California Surfer Dude voice. I keep forgetting how deep and almost soothing his voice became after hitting puberty.
"I almost overslept!" Frisk said after catching his breath.
"Well that's what you get when you stay up late trying to beat me at Super Smash Bros." I say in a little sing-song fashion.
"Oh. Ha. Ha. Ha. I forgot how to laugh." He says kinda annoyed at me.
"Well, Y/N has played the game almost all her life, so you kinda set yourself up for failure." Monster Kid says not trying to sound rude.
"Gee, thanks M.K. That really makes me feel better." Frisk said sarcastically.
The bus pulled up, and I see many humans and monsters. One thing that caught my eye though, is that many of the monsters were SANSES! I saw Gaster!Tale Sans, Underfell Sans and Papyrus, Error! Sans, and the latest one me and our Sans found, SwapFell Sans and Papyrus.
"Uhhh. Y/N?" Frisk said tapping my shoulder.
"Yeah?" I ask.
"Do you see what I see?"
"Yup."
Monster Kid went on the bus first. He sat next to this girl that was sitting alone. They both sort of blushed when they sat together.
That must be the girl that asked him out.
Frisk went to sit with some other friends of his from back at middle school. And now, I have no idea where to sit. I saw a seat next to UnderFell Sans, but he kept giving me this weird look and sweating. It was probably because his brother was behind him giving him death glares. Error Sans had a seat open, but he kept showing off his threatening blue strings at me.
Haheaheahha. NOPE! NOT TODAY BONEHEAD!!!
"You can sit next to me!" says a little voice with a slight New Yorker accent.
I turn around to see UnderSwap Sans and Papyrus sitting in a seat together.
"Huh. Thanks." I say taking the available space. "I'm Y/N."
"Wowsers! That's an awesome name! I'm Sans, but you can call me Blueberry! Everyone does!"
Oh my gosh! He is so adorable!!!
"And I'm Papyrus, his brother, but you can just call me Papy."
US Papyrus had a sucker in his mouth, since smoking isn't allowed on school property. He had an orange hoodie, black and white basketball shorts, and white Nike sneakers. Blueberry had a grey shirt that said "Cool Dude" on it, a baby blue bandana around his neck, grey shorts, and baby blue boots on.
"So, Y/N, what grade are you entering?" Papy asked.
"Oh, um, this is my sophomore year." I say.
"Mine too!" Blueberry says super excited.
"I'm in my senior year." Papy says in a cool tone.
"He may be younger than me, but he is super duper smart!" Blueberry says, happy for his brother. "When he was in 6th grade, he was able to skip grades and go to 9th grade."
"Wow!" I say in complete awe.
"Heh, it's nothing really all that special." Papy says blushing a bright orange.
"Of course it is!" Blueberry says enthusiastically.
"Well, enough about us. Y/N, tell us about yourself." Papy says changing the subject.
"Uhh, well-"
Oh boy, this will be interesting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We pull up to the school after many hours of waiting and talking.
"See ya later Y/N!" Blueberry yells rushing to the door.
He is such a nice person. He is definitely going to go far in life.
"Your not going to tell him, right?" Papy asks looking at me seriously.
"Tell him what?" I say curiously.
"That you and your Sans found our universe by chance one day."
Wha- how'd he-
"Listen, buddy, not alot of us know about the other universes, except for me, other Papyruses like me, other Sanses, and you. I think Blue will just freak out if we told him. So, please, don't tell him."
"I promise, Pap."
"Good. Well, see you later punk."
I look as he walks away. No wonder he is so smart. He basically knows all the knowledge of the freaking universe!
I walk up to the school. Here we go.
I am so screwed.