ONE.

Jordynn 💁🏾

"And 5.6.5.6.7.8" I said as I watched my class do my choreography to Chris Brown Kriss Kross. And I looked at my accomplishments within the last year. I went from having my studio in my basement to owning a building. From making live videos weekly of my routines to making dance videos and having 250k followers on my YouTube Channel. I was proud. Dance was my life and I would love to turn into a Deborah Gibson and choreograph for Diddy or some shit and get this shmoney.

"Ok break" I said as my teenage girls started walking around and out the building for air. My company Diamond Slayers has 3 age groups. But different classes. I have my babies from 5-9years old which are the crystal clears. My 10-14 year olds which are the Stone Slayers. And my 15-18 year olds which are my Diamond Studs. Tonight I'm working with my DS.

"They doing good" one of my coaches and best friends said.

"Yeah they gon be fire next month when it's time for the show" I said as I looked at Draya.
Draya B been my right hand man since kindergarten. She a single mom to my Godson Shiloh. We've been dancing since younging and she's my right hand man over the Diamond Slayers. With my other 2 choreographers Kehlani. And Nicole.

We also have a adult group. Pretty Gang that's how we started Me and Draya, then Kehlani and Nicole making live videos for Facebook. Lol.

Nicole and Kehlani was off tonight. Kehlani more of my step star when I have a dance that I want a step in and she works with my babies. So she does the weekend shift Friday Saturday and Sunday. And Nicole works with my stone Slayers she's here Tuesday and Thursday.

"Jo did you hear me" I turned around to Draya I was thinking about us a year ago I didn't hear shit

"What u say babe I'm sorry" I said as she rolled her eyes and I laughed. I could be in my own lil world sometimes.

"Heffa I said Levi's kickback what u wearing?" Levi's my boyfriend for about a year with his sexy ass. He was dark skin dreads tattoos, perfect smile and 5'9 (okay we can pretend Que is tall lol) he's a trapper and he's smart. He's not like these Niggas Nickle and diming it.

"I might wear all black idk yet" I said his kickback was 3 days away. But Draya was pressed. We have been working hard and she's a mom I know she be tryna chill whenever she can. And she does. Even tho she's a single parent that's only it her family helps with Shi whenever she asked. She's blessed.

We finished the session tonight and I was heading home as I called Levi

"Wassup babe" he said answering the phone

"Hey I'm on my way home. You there" we stay in our own apartments but I always had him come over

"Nah babe I'm out juggin" he said as I sighed. I was planning to cook dinner and chill. He was always out and about but he made sure I was happy. "Don't do that sighing shit" he chuckled "I can stop by and eat dinner with you" I smirked

"Can you stay the night?" I asked

"I can baby but you know I'll come in about 2" I rolled my eyes. It was better then no. Lol but he never tells me no.

"Okay that cool" I said

"You still want me to stop by for dinner?" He asked. He was cute

"No daddy, I'll make some tacos later so when u done I'm sure you'll be hungry when you come in" I said turning to my street

"Onlife you know I am" he said as we started laughing. We said our goodbyes as I hung up and got my pink Nike bag and headed in my apartment. I decided to take a shower and put on a beater and some shorts on. I put my locs in a bun. And lotion my chocolate skin up. I was a goddesses. My skin was a smooth chocolate, I was 4'11 and I was solid thick. Thick thighs ample butt my stomach went in but I still had a gut. lol I wore a size d bra so I was definitely proportion.

I decided to watch boomerang since I was bored. It was 10pm and Levi wasn't gonna be heading my way till 2 in the morning. That irritates me that sometimes he's always out hitting stings when I just be wanting to be laid up under him. After the movie was over I decided I was gonna go head and start cooking the tacos. I was texting Levi and Draya. And thinking about the next song to choose to start making up some dances too. April we have a big showcase. Ohio got talent. And performers State wide comes for a chance to win a 1,000. Shmoney.
I got the email information and it was going down. I was gonna enter Diamond Slayers and have Pretty Gang do a lil something too.

Time went by until I got that "I'm omw text" I got excited and started hitting the cabbage patch with my tongue out. Lol after a year this man still makes me excited. After 15 mins he texted me here and I ran down the steps to open the door. He had on a all grey sweatsuit outfit and some j's his dreads was braided in bigger singles so they can be curly.

This man makes me melt.

"Wassup baby" he said hugging me and grabbing my ass. As I pulled his face and kissed him. We pulled away and he chuckled. "I missed you too baby." He said and pecked me. I started walking into the kitchen and he followed. He grabbed a taco stuffing it in his mouth mumbling.

" yeah cause I can hear exactly what your saying" I said laughing.

" I was asking your smart ass when your next show was" he said picking another taco up

"February 24, my babies and my diamond studs are preforming" I said as he nodded. He tried as much as possible to support me when he can. He even came to a couple shows and watch. We engaged in more small talk until we went upstairs and knocked out. I didn't mind I knew he would be with me all morning and mid afternoon until I went to the studio.

------------------------------------------------------*

Ehhh the beginning Kinda Boring I was trying to just introduce the characters.

Draya =Drezzy
Nicole= Dej loaf
Levi= Jacquees
Jordynn I describe but I want y'all to picture her however y'all want to.