Two.

Jordynn 💁🏾

"Nah I'm at my girls right now." I heard Levi on the phone saying my back was towards him and I started waking up out my sleep.
"Yeah or you can go to Chris and get it, .... ight cool" he hung up then snuggled back up under me. I grabbed my phone and it read 11:16. "Good morning beautiful" he said as I rolled over and pecked him

"Good morning daddy" I replied smiling at him

"What time u going to the studio today" I looked back at the clock it was Thursday which means my stone slayers had practice.

"3:00" I said as he looked down at his phone. I walked out the room to go brush my teeth and wash my face. Levi came behind me to do the same "well what u wanna do babe, go to the mall, chill here, go bother Draya" he said and I laughed. "We can go get some brunch" I said as he nodded and we both got dressed. Levi put on the same trap wear smh but seeing that it was January in Ohio. All niggas wore was sweatsuits. I on the other hand had some black Nike leggings and pink Nike hoodie. And slipped my uggs on. I decided to let my locs hang down. They'll go up in a pony later at practice if need be.

We headed to IHOP and the waiter was flirting with Levi. He politely dismissed her cause he wasn't rude but she was still saying her one liners.

"She's irritating" I said bitting into my pancake as Levi laughed

"Awh look at you. She's just being nice" he said smiling. His smile I would kill for.

"Yea the bitch being nice to you" I said drinking my oj

"Why she gotta be a bitch babe?" Levi smirked

"Why shouldn't she be" I said making the same face.

"Don't worry. The only bitch I want is you" he laughed as I threw my napkin at him. He was a dick. We don't spend everyday together but the time we do is amazing. We finished our food and as we walked out Levi made sure to put his arms around me grabbing my ass. Yeah bitch all of that is mine. Lol people usually thought me and Levi was brothers and sisters because we was both dark skin with locs. Smh until his ass shows PDA in front of spectators lol then the thought changes. I rode around with him as he picked up and dropped off acouple things. By then it was almost 3. And time for me to head to the studio. Levi dropped me off at my car.

"If you don't fall asleep on me tonight I can come over" Levi said walking me to my car.

"I know I was bout to fall asleep on yo ass last night. Idk why you can't just come when I ask" I said as I pouted my lip. He shook his head

"Babe you know I gotta get this money. If I was the kingpin shit would be cool. But I'm not there yet. Every little penny counts." We hugged and kissed as we parted ways.

I made my way to the studio to see Nicole there stretching.

"Heyyy boooo" he said bent over touching her toes. I laughed all my girls was crazy.
"Hey mama" I said as I slipped out my uggs and put my black air max 95s on. I pulled my hoodie off.

"I heard that kickback Levi invited us too going down. They got that shit all over the book and Ig". I smirked at all the people might be there. Levi's whole Gang suppose to be there. The Nigga Levi work for hosting it.

"Yeah it might be ight lol" I said turning from side to side starting my stretching. Everybody was making noise about this shit and I couldn't wait till it was over. I wasn't the going out type. Except the getting cute and taking pictures Ofcourse. So it was kinda overrated for me.

Nicole was working with the girls with a more slow ballet type of feel still with hip hop. The song they was going too New boys cricket instrumental. A lil throwback feel but it was dope.

Practice went great. I had paper work I had to do in the office put I peeped in on Nicole every now and then and she was having the girls on track. And I got a lot of paperwork done. So when it was time to call it a night. I was ready. Levi may had been right.

I was beat.

------------------------------------*

Levi in the multimedia 😍