CHAPTER 1

Everyone is enjoying the night before the wedding. Even though tomorrow their daughter is going to be daughter in law of someone else home and leave her parental home but seeing her taking a step forward toward her new stage in her life is giving the whole Singhania family happiness with happy tears.

Everyone is dancing , Sarisha father , her uncles and cousin brothers are finishing the last work for tomorrow smooth functioning of rituals ,whereas her mother and aunts are arranging gifts and necessary items.

Dr. Agastha - Raj(his brother) i hope everything goes well tomorrow. My biggest dream of marrying my daughter to a good man is coming true. I just hope everything goes good and my 'ladoo' gets all the happiness in life. 

At the same time all the female comes and stand with the husbands listening to their emotional talks, supporting their husband as marrying your daughter  is the most happy moment for parents but at the same time also very sorrowful as the daughter they love so much leave them. As all the elder group where discussing tomorrow event they saw their daughter would be in law  parents with some of their parents coming.

Dr. Chaudhary with his wife and relatives folded their hands, head low with embarrassment in their eyes and stood in front of Singh's family. Singh's family and all their relatives became quiet seeing the scenario.

Agastha - what happened Ashok (Rishabh father)? bhabhiji , all of you at this hour. What happened? Why are you all so panicked , is everything all right?

Arundhati- bhabhiji kya hua? sac theek hai na. aap itni parashan kyun hai. Aap andhar aaeya , pair baat karta hai. Neelam (Sarisha aunt) kuch leka aayeya sav ka liya.

Aarti(Rishabh mother) started crying - Aruna mujha maaf kar do. Mera parivaar ko maaf kar do . jo kuch mera beta na kiya hai mai our mere parivar bohat sarmindha hai. hu saka tu maaf kar dena.

Arundhati- First tell me what happened. Why are you crying . what happened and what about rishabh and sarisha.

Ashok- Agastha i am really sorry . I am ashamed of my son. Please forgive me , i......

Agastha cut ashok in between and said- Will some one tell me what happened and what is going on.

Aarti looked at her husband Ashok and then Ashok spoke:

Ashok- Rishabh left home without telling anyone and left a letter saying that he cannot marry sarisha .

This news was a shock for the Singh family. Everyone was stunned .Arundhati and all sarisha aunt started crying as well rage and anger flowed through the men of Singh's family after hear the news of betrayal. Some were accusing the Chaudhary's family , some were crying, some were consoling the crying people and some were trying to control the situation.

Agastha- how can that boy of your's do this to my daughter . if he was not interested he should have said from the start . we never forced him or your family for any relationship , then why did he . how can he destroy my daughter happiness and leave with just leaving a bloody letter.

Chaudhary family has nothing to say. they knew that their son has done wrong. He has led his family name and destroyed a girls life.

Agastha- Leave my house all of u . Just leave and never even by mistake show me your faces . from today onwards Chaudhary and Singh are no more friends . You people are also not worthy to be enemy. Just bloody get out. 

But the most nervous soul the bride itself is packing her bag with her memories of her parental home. She is laughing , smiling and crying all at the same time by remembering those precious memory. Suddenly she  heard her father shout. she immediately stood up and went in the voice direction. She saw her would be in laws , her mother crying, her father and uncle shouting and full of anger.

She immediately came down in the hall to her dad.

Sarisha- Dad what happened ? Why are u so angry.

Agastha- Sarisha go back to ur room beta. 

Sarisha moved towards Ashok and Aarti to get their blessing but Agastha tightened her grip on her wrist and said - Beta their is no need for this just leave and go to your room bacha. Kajal (Sarisha cousin ) take her to her room and remain their with her. 

Sarisha was about to go back when Aarti called her- Sarisha , i am very sorry , please forgive me and my husband. This is the letter which Rishabh left behind for u.

Sarisha with a confused face and rapidly beating heart after hearing aarti took the letter and looked towards her father and mother for some explanation . Kajal forcefully took her to her room.

With this Chaudhary family left the house and the house which was full of happiness and light , drowned in darkness and sorrow.