Chapter 11: A Shock

The next day...
Shraddha's POV
I don't want to leave my mum and Jacq. Or leave everything behind back home. What if I could persuade my mum and Jacq to live with me? I need to make a plan... Quickly.

Recap of yesterday...
Siddharth's POV
"Shakti Uncle you need to get a grip" I say.
"She wasn't meant to find out why her mum left like this!" He tells me everything. I sit on the sofa, shocked. All I want is for Shraddha to return. I leave the house. I'm walking down the street when Alia approaches me. "What do you want?" I ask.
"You." She fake laughs. "Where was Shraddha today?"
"None of your business."
"Oh but it is Darling," I brush her off and walk away.

The present day...
When I'm walking to college, Alia approaches me again. "I'm sorry. You probably think I'm evil right? Sidharth darling you've never even got the chance to know me." She says. That is true. I never have. I've always known her as 'Shraddha's untrue friend'. "The thing that ended my friendship was you. I liked you. Shraddha loathed you. So was I in the wrong?" I think about this. Alia liked me, while Shraddha only expressed hate. Her friend did not like me so it wasn't wrong for her to like me. I never thought of it that way. "Maybe you're right. If you really want to know, Shraddha's just disappeared. I'm not going to tell you anything else." I don't know if she actually feels sympathy, but she puts her hand on my shoulder. "So she abandoned you?" She asks.
"I wouldn't put it like that..."
"I would." She's only a few inches away from me and then, she kisses me. "I'm sorry." She whispers. "But I couldn't stop myself. I really like you Sidharth. But I know you're with Shraddha and no one can steal you away from her." Her eyes are watery and she walks away.
"Alia wait!" I call out. "Would you like to go for coffee, as friends?" She doesn't reply. Someone is running up to me and hugs me. Shraddha! I walk away from her and sit in my car. She comes to the window and blows to make a smudge. Just like in Ek Villain, she draws a smiley face. I get it of the car and hug her. "Don't you ever leave me again!" She laughs and I hug her tightly.
But then...

What happens? Is Shraddha back for good? What will Shraddha plan?
Keep reading...
~Saarah