Chapter 4

As I walk to school I can't help but notice the foreign feeling of not having Harry walking next to me.

Images from my dream..nightmare last night flood my memory as I walk to school, alone for the first time in a while, the only time I ever walk alone is when Harry is sick or just doesn't come to school.

My thoughts are interrupted by my bag being ripped off my shoulder making me spin around to face you guessed it..

Harry.

Except he looks different. Instead of his lively, cheeky face I'm so used to, he appears to have bags under his eyes, his hair is a mess on top of his head, and he looks worse than ever. He looks very similar to me standing in the bathroom of my dream last night. His eyes are no longer the shiny, deep shade of green I love to get lost in, when we're alone. They're dull, lifeless, and only full and deep of desperation. 

I snatch my bag back from his hands and search his emotionless face for some explanation of the strange action.

"What Harry? What could you possibly want from me?" I angrily shout at him.

"I just," he begins but I don't give him a chance to finish as I push past him just as I had yesterday.

Every part of me wants to turn around and let him explain himself so maybe we could work it out and possibly still be together or at least stay friends. My thoughts vanish as I feel Harry's hand wrap around my arm, making sure to keep caution of my cuts as he spins me around and connects his lips to mine.

My hands reach up to stop the kiss but as soon as the fire inside me ignites once again I can't help but respond to the kiss, melting under his touch. Our tounges fight for dominance but I eventually let him win before we break the kiss.

I stare into his now lit up green eyes and all my worries fade. And for the slightest moment I forget why I was even mad at him.

"Harry.." I begin and his eyes fall, letting me know he knows what's coming. "I need to know why you didn't tell me, I've always told you everything and.." my voice trails off as I look up to find him staring down at me, his eyes sad, worried, and full of regret. I know he feels bad and he would never do this kind if thing on purpose and the last thing I'd want to do is make him feel any worse than he already does.

"Alex I'm sorry I never told you. You know that I would never do that on purpose or to purposely hurt you and as you could probably tell it was killing me all last night and I couldn't even sleep knowing I hurt you." His words make my heart ache as I take in his appearance again, tears threatening to pour out at any second.

"There was no reason I never told you I guess it just never came up." He adds. "I'm so sorry" he repeats and I can't help but pull him into my tiny arms and let my tears fall into his shirt.

"I forgive you Harry.. last night wasn't so fun for me either" I let out a little laugh and decide to leave out the details of the nightmare I encountered.

Harry's POV

As Alex tells forgives me I can't help but let my heart skip 5 beats as I smile into her hair, giving myself a mental reminder to thank her for my second chance later.

When she let's go and stands in front of me I finally speak up.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask.

"Not go to school" I laugh along with her and my heart warms again with the sound of her laugh.

"Obviously. What do you wanna do?" I repeat.

"I have a place in mind.." She says with a smile before grabbing my hand and running in the direction away from our school.