TIME WASTED

Have you ever got the feeling that your time has just being wasted?

I feel the same here. Sometimes you just wonder and ask yourself, "Man, how long is this gonna take?".

Every time I think of this question it puts more time into a waste. It just drives me up the wall! Most of the time I just try to think of a solution into either getting something done on time, or be at a certain place at a particular time schedule.

I worry in situations like this, it can put more stress, agony, and sadness into yourself and feelings. People in your social life can depend on this too. If you're expected to get picked up by a friend, neighbor, or anyone who drives a car for a certain occasion to be at.

I always look at my watch and see how much time I have to get to the location, store, or anything that deals with an errand. Errands? Gotta deal with that too! Agggghhh!!!

Now you see what I mean? Time just goes on forever and ever, and by the time you grow older you realize it will become a big thing in your life. Another thing is that while growing up, it goes by faster. At least you know, that it's still a good thing to know right?

Another thing is that very day you just sit there and act bored. I feel your pain, and I hope you feel mine because that's my number one priority. You just sit there and think to yourself, "What should I do today? Call a friend? Watch a movie? Play a game? Something?" and all these questions can come up into your mind.

While thinking all of these things also wastes time. But, not all thinking about things can be that bad. You can choose for yourself and see what you think. You might think, it's wasting time or it's just helping you.

All opinions can matter when it comes to time.

Thanks for reading! Hope you can enjoy and please leave a comment, a vote or anything. Also check out ghost705's book "Haters Gonna Hate" he's trying to get as many views as he can. So look on his profile page and see for yourself! ;)