Chapter 7: Levi's Fairly Local

Sorry for being a tricky trickster last chapter (~˘▾˘)~

But you know you liked it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now get ready for Levi (ಥ﹏ಥ)

ENJOY (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Eren's P.O.V.)

I finish up cleaning the now messy bathroom. I guess even taking a shower I also make a mess.

This Levi guy is fucking up my entire life and it's only been less than 24 hours!

Now I have to go back for a full day?! What if he's in another class with me? I really don't need that right now...

I walk out the bathroom and get ready for school.

This is going to be a long ass day...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I catch up to Armin from his condo. I texted him to meet me earlier than usual to wait for me. I needed to talk to someone about what's been happening...

"Armin!" I yell at him.

"Morning, Eren!" He smiles brightly at me. We start walking to school together.

[The pic above is what Armin is wearing (minus the tattoos). Again found on Google. Sorry for any issues!]

"Thanks for being a little off schedule. I need to talk to you about something." I rush out.

"Okay... Did it happen to be about you know who?" Armin's michevious grin returned on his face.

"Maybe." I blushed.

"Okay. What did you and Levi do!?" Armin asked, excitement dazzling in his eyes.

"I'm not sure if you want full details, Armin." I say shaking my head.

"No! The more details the better to shame you later..." Armin giggles.

"Ugh! Now I don't want to tell." I say, trying to mess with him.

"Fine. I guess it will forever stay bottled up inside so it can rage within-"

"Okay fine!" Damn! He knows me too well!

"I told you about Levi's dance challenge, right? Well, my dream was set like it was happening there." I don't know how to put this appropriately...

"Oh? So you imagined him dancing?" Armin asked.

"Yeah. But instead of dancing on the stage he danced... on... me." I admit slowly.

"On you? L~like a..." Armin's voice begins to shake.

"Lap dance yes, Armin." Armin's face blushed from holding his laughs in.

"Oh my gosh. Eren are you kidding me?!" Armin uses his hand to muffle his escaping giggles.

"Don't laugh!" I push Armin lightly as his giggles.

"It was just a dance on my lap Armin, it wasn't that bad." I say to him.

"Do any more naughty things?" Armin asks, a silly grin on his face.

"He gave me a hand job?" I respond. Armin turns to face me, cheeks dusted in pink.