Chapter 8~ The one and only

After I done crying and hugging him we go to a Dog cafe. As he get's the coffee I wait and sit at a table.

"Here we go" He say giving me the coffee.

"Thanks" I say. We start talking
about Kpop and where I'm going to stay to sleep.

"Do wanna stay in the dorms with me and the other members since you don't have nowhere to stay?" He asks.

"I would love to Jungkook" I say.

"Good" he says holding my hand.

"So-" he was about to say something but then he gets a called by someone

"Hold on let me take this" He says as he goes outside. I Could only here a little bit he was just talking to Jimin.He comes in the cafe and takes my wrist to bring me somewhere. It was the big hit building why did he bring me here? We go inside as i see the whole BTS Members in the room but their hiding in different places.

"I wanted to say this for a Year I like you Anne will you be my girlfriend?" He says as he gets on he's knees with flowers

"Yes I do want to be your girlfriend" When I say that Jimin with a cake in his hand with other members. They start to sing happy birthday.

"How did you know it was my birthday" I say teary eyed.

"It Said on your tumblr" He says rubbing the tears off my fave. All I said on tumblr was"The day I leave my mom and sister on a very special day which is today doesn't feel happy birthday to me". He knew What I meant on that message.

I stand their speechless and started crying When Jimin puts the cake down and everyone start hugging me. Me and Jungkook hold hands. He's the one for me.