Chapter One

Omniscient

Astrid and Hiccup take their seats as Hunter finds her way to them. They were at Copper Creek, Natalie's school. She was up first for the talent show, and she was extremely excited. She wasn't scared, being the charismatic, hyper, ball of joy she was. Her and her brother, Anthony, were performing a new trick they thought was talent show worthy.

Unlike his sister, he barely had any charisma. He was just there to demonstrate the mini-trampoline trick, she was singing. But he couldn't shake the feeling of butterflies in his stomach.

Astrid, Hiccup, and Hunter wait patiently in the audience for the young ones to come out." I hope Anthony's stage-fright doesn't stop him from performing." Astrid says." Yeah, that would be horrible." Hunter replies.

'First to take the stage will be Natalie and Anthony Haddock, performing a stunt and singing act.' The announcer booms. Natalie takes center stage while her brother goes to the trampoline to the left. Natalie starts singing and the music starts playing, but Anthony is as frozen as a statue. He finds his families faces in the crowd. 'Just keep your eyes on them.' He said to himself and finally did something. He bounce lightly on the trampoline, gradually gaining height. As the Natalie starts singing the chorus of the song he starts doing various tricks, impressing the crowd, and earning him some credit among his peers.

The children can hear their aunt and mother cheering unbelievable loud. Anthony focus on that, on his proud family's cheering.

Natalie finished singing the song, and Anthony did the last trick, they came forward to the edge of the stage and took a bow, then exited the stage.