Chapter One: note to Connor Ball

Rach's Pov: So I was in my art class, with my friends  Amber and Lilly, when I was writing a note to Connor Ball, but my friends had to make fun off it like come on.  But the way I'm Rach Simpson yes I'm  Brad Simpson little sister.   ''Awe Look our little friend has to, write notes to her crush said Amber. '' GR SHUT UP, AMBER I YELLED. '' NO WHY DON'T YOU GO, And Have Sex with Connor yelled Lilly. " WHAT THE FUCK, Don't talk tome again both of yours I said. '' Rach and Connor sitting in a tree,first comes love second comes married, third comes a baby in a baby cage, said Amber. '' Gr I had it with you two, I said.  So I was having a fight with my two friends, when Connor ball comes over to my table.  ''Rach we hate you, stop writing notes to your fucking crush said Amber. '' Why don't just shut up, and leave Rach alone, I know her Brother and she doesn't need yours making fun of her on who she likes, said Connor.  ''Awe the love birds care about each other, said Lilly.  Later I walked out of class with my stuff, and I was so made as fuck, so I decide to text my brother Brad. 

 The Text to Brad

R:Hey bro I need you - Rach

B:Hey Sis what's wrong- Brad

R:I need you because my, best friends hate me - Rach

B: No one hates my little sister, and gets away with it - Brad

R:It's all because I like, your best friend Connor ball- Rach

B:Awe I'm happy that my little sister, likes my best friend Connor -Brad

R: So Is it okay if I date him? - Rach

B: Its fine Rach, you can date Connor- Brad

Later I locked my I phone, and put my phone back in my pocket in my black jeans, but as I was about to go back in class, Connor comes out to ask me something .  ''Connor It's all my fault, I said. '' Nothing it your fault,  your beautiful and I like you even since, I first saw you at Brad's house said Connor. '' Wait what, I asked. '' I Like you a lot, said Connor.'' Omg I like you too, I said. '' Well can I ask you something, asked Connor.  '' Yes you can, I said. '' Will you be my girlfriend,asked Connor. '' Yes I said.  "I love you, said Connor. '' I love you too, I said.  '' I will protect you, from anything babe said Connor.  " Connor can we leave, the school grounds I asked. '' Yes we can, said Connor. So Connor and I left the school grounds, to go to his house to have some fun.