Thirty-Four

Lexx POV

Yawning as I struggled to sit up. Pain shot through my side again. Damn, it hurts. But I guess that's suppose to happen when you get shot by a psycho guy that I used to have a crush on and he almost raped me.

Man my life is fucked up.

"And how are we feeling today Lexx?" A man came in while I stared out the window.

"It hurts." He came around to my IV and took out some medicine.

"Okay. I'll be giving this to you, to make you feel...good~" He sung out. I looked up at the man with a confused look. That looked turned into sheer horror. My body froze but snapped back into play when I saw the needle. I struggled to move without feeling pain.

"Stop! What are you giving me!" Alik only smiled his ugly smile.

"Just something that'll make you sleep~." My vision became blurry and black. When did he give me the medicine and where is everyone? Darkness consume me.

.

.

.

.

Groaning as my eyes fluttered open. God fuck, my head is killing me. Looking around when I noticed that I was indeed not in the hospital anymore. The room was like something you see in a palace. The floor was cream carpet, the walls has weird carving in it, the bed I was laying in is like a prince's bed.

Getting out of the bed, wincing. Shit. Stumbling over to the window.

"Where the Fuck am I?" Mountains was in the distance. And I was not in the city anymore.

"Where did you learn that language from Angel?" Spinning around to see Alik with an amusing look plastered on his face.

"Where am I?" I sunk closer to the window, feeling the cold glass touch my bare skin. Blushing when I saw that I didn't have clothes on. Fear clouded my eyes and he knew that I was scared.

"Your skin was beautiful before Angel but that wound makes me want you more." He stalked closer to me before he was right in front of me. Our noses touch each other and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. And not the good kind.

His hand glided up my side sending me unpleasant shivers.

"W-what are you doing?" Slapping his hand away from me. He was shocked that I actually slapped him away. Why the hell did he think I wanted him to touch me. He looked down at his hand and back at me.

"I'll tame you once again." He left me with those words.

Over my dead body, fucker. I'm getting out of here.