No noise

It all started when I was 12. I was the top of my class, I had good grades, the most wonderful friends I could ask for. Middle school was very fun for me, and I was learning. Family was fine, and there was nothing to complain about. Everyday I would wake up, and just think it was a heavenly day to be alive. I was so happy. I couldn't figure out one thing though, I really couldn't figure out what was bothering me. It was that once thing, like a rock under my bed when I slept. The alarm clock would ring at 5:30 am like it did any morning. I always seemed to sleep in till 6:00. My mother would always yell to wake me up, but I honestly could never recall hearing it. I noticed myself beginning to not be able to make out any diction in people's voices. It was probably the scariest thing. I was just finishing 7th grade. When all of these events occoured. My friends began to think that I always responded to them with a question to asking them what they were saying, was all a joke. I think my Mother and Father were worried. I remember looking at them with worried stares, and begin to gesture at me. Eventually, they transfered me out of the current school I was in. As I was then a Freshman. I remember going to several doctors, and I couldn't make out a word they were saying. Which, I had no idea what this was about. I was confused. No one told me. I had lost my hearing.