Hope's Peak Academy

Yo this is my first chapter for this book so we gotta get it to 20 vote ups by Wednesday alright!

~Make sure to vote up~

•Before despair began. (So this is basically the despair arc of danganronpa 3 is where this is set)

You had fun as you looked around. You were the SHSL Adventurer (Chosen by _Skye_Fall_ it was a random choice) Every discovery you made, you jotted into your notebook. If you saw a new type of animal you'd jot it down or if you found treasure. You spent every night looking around everywhere, and you had collected a lot of cool stuff. This was your first time at Hope's peak and instead of going to lesson you were looking around for treasure. You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around. There was a red haired girl smiling, I know you're having fun and all Y/N but could you save this for later.
Huh? And who are you?
I'm your teacher for this year, Miss Yukizome!
Oh I see. Nice to meet you. You got up. Alright I'll come with you.
Gee that was easier than I expected.
No point in putting up a fight I can do this later.
Alright let's go!

When Miss Yukizome got everyone assembled you all sat down in class. Her class was very unique and fun but you were drawing on a map of of the school where you were going to adventure. You smiled softly and put it in your desk. Alright class, why don't you introduce yourself to each other. Knock yourselves out you rotten oranges! You went around and introduced yourself. Hello! I'm Y/N the SHSL Adventurer.
Nice to meet you, I am Teruteru the SHSL Cook. I can do a adventure around your body if you need.
A-AH! No thanks.
Hello! My name is Y/N. I am the SHSL Adventurer.
Names Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu. Nice to fuckin meet you.
Yeah.... What the hell is up with these people gosh! You went around and introduced yourself to everyone, but when you got to this guy, he was.... certainly eccentric to say... Hi! I am Y/N the SHSL Adventurer.
I am Gundham Tanaka! I am the ice overlord and I rule the underworld! FUWAHAHA!
U-Uhm nice to meet you! I like your hamsters. I've never seen a breed like this before. May I pick it up?
You think a mere m- His face looked shocked as you picked the chubby one up and stroked it, It's so cute! Hehehe. He looked away and covered his face with his scarf. I guess he's shy or something.

The bell went for break so you gave him back his hamster then you went to go explore. This school was gonna be fun! You hoped... that this would be a fresh start... away from what happened in the past. It didn't matter. They couldn't find you here. You reassured yourself and decided this would be a fresh start!

~Make sure to vote up~