13.{thick with blood}

Shawns Pov.
"Shawn!" I hear her scream out of frustration but I ignore her, grabbing this kid by the collar and lifting him up.

"You think you can touch her?!" I yell at him.

"I can do what I want!" He yells punching me in the face as I stumble backwards

"You dick!" I scream, punching his jaw.

"Stop!" Hannah yells in frustration.

"Stay out of it!" The guy spits, punching my nose as blood trickles out of it. I reach up to my nose and feel the blood against my fingertips.

I cower back, feeling light headed. He uses it to his advantage and keeps hitting me.

At this point a crowd of people have arrived, watching the fight and shouting.

He hits me again as I stand there helplessly. My curly brown hair is now thick with blood.

Hannah rushes over to me, checking if I'm okay.

I'm weak and he hits me in the stomach, showing no mercy.

"Sam!" Hannah yells, grabbing his arm. He hits her in the face and she topples back, her long brown hair falling behind her as she cascades to the ground, her precious head colliding with the glass table on the ground, smashing it.

It's like suddenly, all of my strength is restored and I rush up punching him in the face as he knocks back into some other people.

"How fucking dare you!" I scream, rushing over to Hannah.

Blood trickles from her forehead as she cries.

"Shawn." She whispers and I don't even think, picking her up in my arms and rushing to my car.

I put her belt on in the passenger seat and hop into the front, turning on the ignition and rushing as sat as I can to the hospital.

I run in, her limp body in my arms.

I don't even have to say anything and about three nurses rush over to me, taking her out of my arms and wheeling her away in a bed.

"You can take a seat in our waiting room if you want." A doctor tells me, gesturing to the waiting room where couples sit, asleep on the chairs.

I look at my watch, the time reading 3:39am.

I take a seat, my eyes wide open as my mind floods with regret.

This is all my fault, I should never have had a party, I should never have punched him,

I should never have fallen for her.

But I did.

I sigh, checking my phone.

No new messages.

I decide to text Willow, she has to know if her best friend is in danger.

I shut off my phone, burying my head in my hands.

I decide to get a coffee, I could be here for a while.

I get up, examining the white painted walls and the white tiled floors closely.

I reach a costa machine and push the coffee button, waiting for my drink to be ready.

When I get back to my seat I find Willow, her hair sprawled over her shoulders.

"Hey." She looks up at me.

"Hey."

•••

My watch read 4:53am when the doctors came out, telling me I could go see her.

My mom, dad Aaliyah and Hannah's little sister Chloe are all here now.

He told us one person at a time and everybody agreed it could be me.

I walk in, her eyes light up when she sees me.

"Thank you." Is the first thing she tells me, hugging me.

"I'm so sorry." I tell her and she looks away, fiddling with the pipe that's injected into her finger.

"I-, he-, ugh. I don't know what I'm supposed to do Shawn. I don't want to get involved with you because I'm scared you'll hurt me and treat me like all those other girls. I don't want to be hurt by someone I love." She confesses.

"You're not like the other girls, Hannah. I've never really had feelings for anyone like this. I know it's cheesy bu-" she cuts me off, connecting our lips, softly.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted you to do that."

;;;;

A/n WE HIT 400 READS!! I'm so happy guys!! I love you