The Awakening

Chapter 5|The Second Death

I wake up to hear a screech and then a scream I rub my eyes and see that Alex was gone. I ran out of the room and looked in every classroom until I found him. He was in the very center of a circle of blood and you could tell he was in pain from the way he would spaz out every three seconds or so.

I kneeled down next to him "are you ok I asked." I could tell he wasn't but I still wanted to ask. "No!" he screamed and I could see there were many bites on his body were black puss had started to pour out just like whatever had bitten him was poisonous.

The poisons were raging through his body killing him more every second. "Eathan." he whispered "yea?" I said "get out of this hell hole and avenge me and Johnny." suddenly he turned cold as ice.

I got up and ran out of the room and was running toward the exit when a phantom like ghost thing flew up from the ground. I screamed and ran the other way the only other way out was up. Lucky me. I was climbing the stairs and I could feel something grab my sheet and year off a piece of it.

I was in the middle of the third floor hallway when the lockers on both sides of me started opening and slamming shut all synchronized. I ran into what seemed like the science lab and found a desk to hide under.

I heard the door open and then slam shut. The shadowy figure was walking past when I started to hear sirens coming up the road. The figure walked away and I thought I was safe.

Out of nowhere a face comes down from above and the phantom stared me in the eyes. It grabbed my collar and pulled me out. It lifted me into the air and I punched it in the nose. It said in a deep voice "big mistake" and threw me to the ground suddenly everything was blurry and I blacked out.