#1

You and Yixing just finished spending the entire day together, exploring the wonderful city of his hometown, Changsha. Yixing decides to take you to a nice expensive hotel, he says that he has the whole night planned for the both of you..

Entering in the hotel room, you can see the entire city out the window. All the beautiful lights shining with the night sky above them, it sort of felt like Christmas. You feel some sort of warmth on your torso and it's Yixing wrapping his arms around you, softly kissing your neck.

"Oh, this is so beautiful, thank you so much," you smiled gently.

"Not as beautiful as you, my sweet," Yixing said as he spins you towards him and kisses your forehead.

You began to get nervous and red. "I'm sorry," he chuckled, "I forget how nervous you can be. Go get ready for bed, I have to wash up myself."

"I'll be waiting," you winked at him.

You spent the whole time staring out the window, viewing the wonders of the city. You walked back to where the bed was located and began to take off your clothes to change into something more comfy.

"Y/N, stay like that," Yixing demanded. You were in complete shock from what Yixing said. You were just wearing a bra and undies..

You turned around and all you saw was his well built body and a towel wrapped around his waist. You felt your body get more red and warmer when his eyes are locked on you. Yixing walked towards you, placing one of his hands on your lower back and the other one was pulling you closer to him.

"I want to pleasure you.." he whispered in your ear, the warmth of his breath just hit you. You stared at him, staring at his face features.

"I know you're scared, but I think this is the moment now.." Yixing said as he ran his hand up and down on your back, giving you chills.

Suddenly, you wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed him. It was so obvious that you wanted this too..

Yixing pulled you closer to him as you guys kissed and he gently laid you on the bed, making sure he wasn't hurting you. Your hands ran through his wet hair as he was leaving you love bites on your body. You gasped once he placed his lips on your breast.

"Don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you," Yixing . "I know what I'm doing," he smiled and continued doing his thing.

Yixing reached to the bottom half of your body, he began to sit up, with his hands on your knees and admired your body.

You felt your body turn red and hot. "I can't," you grabbed the pillow behind you and covered yourself with it.

You sat up on the bed, hugging the pillow tightly. "We can do this another time, when you're more comfortable," Yixing smiled as he sat in front of you, hold your hands and kissing them.

"I'm sorry..."

"No, don't be, I understand, let's just go to sleep, but can you still wear that?" he giggled while removing the pillow away from you.

"If only you wear that," you laughed.

"Anything for my sweetheart," Yixing kissed your lips and wrapped his arms around you...