196

words in italic are either an emphasis of a word or some memories from the past

***

"i told you not to hurt him!"

i recognized that voice.

yoongi.

i tried to speak, but realized my mouth was covered in duct tape. my eyes were also blindfolded, the bag already taken off of me since i couldn't feel it anymore. my hands were tied onto what i had assumed was a pole behind me and i sat on the cold ground.

my heart was plummeting inside my chest, it felt as though it was going to jump out any second. my head was flowing with questions.

"you did this once and i forgave you! how fucking dare you do it again!"

after yoongi yelled, glasses shattering and other things being thrown were heard.

i flinched when i also heard yoongi scream in pain as i figured he was thrown onto something.

"it's not my fault you were stupid enough to trust me," another man snickered. "i'd given you a chance and you fucked it up, yoongi. why do you think jimin went to you tonight?"

so i was right? jimin's still alive?

"fuck you stupid prick," yoongi fought back and i heard him punch the other man for the latter groaned loudly and screamed in fury.

"you never learn your lesson, do you?!well, you know what?!" he released a sinister laughter that sent chills to my spine. "this will be the last lesson that little brain of yours will ever learn."

he played with every word. the way he spoke made it seem like he was talking to a child.

i heard yoongi scream in pain yet again. he even yelled for him to stop and i felt terrified because min yoongi never begs anyone for anything. i knew he was hurt, truly hurt, and i couldn't do shit.

i couldn't save him.

i was about to scream and let them know i was awake, when i heard running footsteps enter the room.

"please stop! taehyung!"

i was stuck.

i couldn't breathe.

i couldn't believe it.

even if i already knew he was alive, it was still different to know he was there. so close to me.

"stay away from this, jimin!" i heard taehyung yell and i assumed he had also thrown jimin somewhere in the room because i heard him scream in pain.

i couldn't let taehyung hurt anyone anymore. i screamed as hard as i could even if it only came out muffled by what covered my mouth and the only thing that followed me was silence for a few seconds.

"oh, so you're awake?" my heart felt as though it was palpitating as i listened to the footsteps taehyung was taking towards me. i tried to turn my head away and protest when he touched me, only to receive a slap on the cheek.

"taehyung!" jimin screeched, hopelessly.

"calm the fuck down, you little whiny bitch. i'm not gonna kill this bastard... yet." taehyung removed my blindfold at the same time he kicked jimin who was crawling towards me.

"you little shit!" i yelled at his face and expected him to hurt me. i'd rather have him hurt me than yoongi who was already bleeding on the floor with his eyes shut or jimin who was also badly beaten up.