What really happened...

So you guys think Chresanto is lying? Well this chapter will explain what really happened that night and you'll see if your theory was correct or wrong....

Chresanto's p.ov.

I tried calling Bahja and she's not answering me. I got my own crib and all and I'm working on some music my self but I wanted to see if Bahja would do a collab with me for my upcoming album, but she's been avoiding me in public and on social media. She knows I'm trying to talk to her it's not like I'm rushing to get into a relationship with her I know what I did was wrong but damn give a nigga a chance.. So I'm scrolling down my timeline on Facebook and I see all this talk about Bahja having an album release party and I'm not invited...

So I go on some of her fans pages and they all have private pages what kind of fan pages are they? My fans wouldn't do that stupid shit.. Then I get an text from an unknown number telling me about bahja's party where it's going to be at.. I'm starting to think I got some stalkers but it's probably one of my loyal ass fans looking out for me... Man I swear I love my fans but I'm still thinking about showing up the address is correct from what I'm seeing on Facebook so I'm guessing that's the place...

The text------
?????????- Chres, Bahja is having an album release party and the address is 4632 south sunny lane( made up I hope).. And everybody's going and I'm telling you its turnt.. Imma pull up and take you there if you want just let me know when you're ready..

Back to the POV

Man my fans are weird as fuck, for telling me that. It's low key suspect but let me get ready for this party because I wanna show my support for Bae..

Timeskip-

So after my shower I put on my black and purple Jordan's they're 12's not 11's and my black shirt that says plug life in big purple letters.. And I grab my gold chain and my gold and white watch and I slip on my Gucci belt with my all black trues.. And I brush my teeth and grab my phone and charger and text the number back and tell them im ready..

Texts-
💖Chresanto🔪💉- I'm ready wya😐??

?????- I'm outside let's go😼

💖Chresanto🔪💉- right✌👌 I'm coming but after this imma change my number cause I don't know you and u better not be no nigga either😑💯

?????- boy bring yo ass on!!😠😂

💖Chresanto🔪💉- ight here I come😐👌

Texts over

Back to the story..

So I hope in this all black car and its looking right, and next thing I know I see my nigga Jacob. Aww Mann isn't this a surprise.. And I see ray in the back eating as usual, he eats alot but don't never gain no weight Just a big ass head with a big Afro. Sheesh I'm starting to think this mans is gay.

This is it!!! The car ride was silent and all but they all went to the party and had an good time until Bahja left her own party😐😂....

So I hope you guys like..... And I wonder why Chresanto would lie on lucas? Maybe to get on bahja's nerves 😂😂....