take me on a date.

Chapter 3-

Harrys POV/_

Todays the day i take lauren on a date, were going on a picnic, sounds rubbish right? but were going to a meadow, with all the beautiful flowers around us, the pretty picture, then we can lay against a tree watching the night stars? Maybe next time i will take her on a resturant date but i want to get to know her first, see what she likes best, and i want to treat her like a princess, show her that all men arnt like her father. That disgusting male who doesnt even deserve the title, 'dad'. She deserves a thousand times better. Oh and look here she is now, she looks beautiful, wearing jeans, a cami top, a cardigan and her red vans with her gold necklace, her hair tied up in a purposley messy way, breath taking i must say.

"hello beautiful, glad your correctly dressed for the occasion and the venue babe" i told her, she nodded turning her face away but i still noticed the blush.

"em oh thanks, you look pretty good yourself" she replied, kissing my cheek. Now im blushing again, i dont know how she does it, but i feel somthing good about her.

*drunk* starts to play through my phone, i looked down to see the caller id as managment, i let out a sigh causing laurens head to snap around. I let it ring and just put it on silent as i approached lauren, kissing her neck, sucking and kissing on her, leaving a love bite, i pulled her in close, 'your perfect' i whispered into her ear, she responded quickly, turning round kissing me neck, as i let out small moans, then our lips came in contact, first it was just a small lip to lip but it because instense. Her tounger swiping across the bottom of my lip allowing me entry, it was a hardcore make out. She stopped as she tried to walk her away i grabbed her hands pinning her against the wall, kissing her again, 'your perfect' i head her mutter, making me groan. I really liked this girl and no one is going to get in the way. NO ONE!

****

Laurens POV/_

We came to a stop when we reached our destnation. It was beautiful, just like i imagined, it was sunny to so it meant that it was even more perfect.Harry definitly had good taste when it came to venue for dates. The meadow stretched out far and wide, it made me excited, like i just wanted to run wild, feel free, let no one destroy my dreams, and its all down to harry and those bag of crisps. Harry's my dream, being free is my dream and ive got it all, ive got my dream life, everything i hoped for.

"do you like it then?" he called over, walking around the car towards me!

"Harry, i love it, its beautiful" i reassured him, kissing him on the cheek too, we both ended up giggling and blushing.

"just like you then" he commented back. cheesy right!

i just nodded and shot a smile over to him. We were walking up to the meadow and all of sudden we started shouting and screaming at eachother, i dont know what i done!

"lauren, you know what you done, were on a date? why do that with someone else, im sick of girls treating me this way" he shouts, putting all his anger into words.

"harry, i dont know, just tell me please" i hissed back.

"you know, dont play that card just tell me the truth" he comments back urging me to tell him!

"you want the truth ok, ever since yous became a band you have always been my favourite but then i met you, and you showed your even nicer, you treat me like a princess, show me love, the love i have never had. The love i have always wanted, you took me on as a legal gurardian, you even had a couple of arugments with your friends cause they didnt want me round, for once i felt wanted, and if you really want the truth from me, i think im in love with you and tbh i cant stop my feelings, there flying all around, my emotions, i wish i could stop them because i will only get my heart broken, my hearts telling me to go for it and my gut instinct is telling me you will just play me and use me like im a nobody!! i hate this" i shout back crying when i get thrown against the wall, as harry starts to kiss me, it was the most roughest kiss i have ever had, this went on for about 10 minutes when we pulled apart.

"lauren, i think im in love with you, your beautifu girl whos not afraid of anything. Your just outgoing and relaxed which i love about you, how you dont care what everyone thinks about you because you've been through enough, how you care for everyone around, i love the way your hair flows down your back, with your chestnut hair across your face. The way your bodys curvy but slim at the waste, your fashion taste, and welll baiscaly everything about you, lauren i'm sorry abut our argument and im not going to say it wont happen again but i will always feel this way about you so i hope this question is right to say but will you go on a date with me, let me whisk you away!" he talks to me, me blushing through the time being.

"harry, of course i will but theres something you kneed to know, im not who you think i really am" i whisper back.

-

So hey, I know I haven't updated in a while but sorry I was dealing with problems but so laurens not who she really is, so wonder who she is. I will update as much as possible, thanks X Bethany X