1.

Dakota's pov:
"Hun it's time to leave!" My mother yelled from downstairs. I was in the middle of straightening my long light pink hair. I was going to my ukulele lesson today.

As we drove off my mom began to speak. "So I got a call and you have a new teacher. He is the same age as you so you will probably get along well." She smiled. "Okay." I mumbled. I was not in the mood today. My depression has only been getting worse and today all I felt was sadness. We pulled into the parking lot and I grabbed my ukulele. I made sure to pull down my sleeves to cover up my fresh wounds. Surprisingly, no one knew about my self harm. And I was going to keep it that way.

I walked in to the normal lesson room and saw my new teacher. I cleared my throat and he swung around. "Hey. You must be Dakota." He was so cute. His eyes just sparkled and oh my god he was perfect. I nodded. "Good. Can you show me what you have learned just so i have an idea on what to teach you?" He asked. "Oh and I'm Tyler." "Hi Tyler." I began to play the chords to Remembering Sunday by All Time Low.  "You're amazing. Your voice and your technique. You don't need much teaching." He laughed. "Since you don't need much practice and you seem like something is on your mind, would you join me for some coffee?" Tyler asked. I nodded and i packed up my ukulele and followed him to his car. "Thanks for taking me to get coffee I really need it." I sighed.

On the way to Starbucks, Tyler began asking questions. "So, what's got you all shaky?" He asked. "I'm just depressed and I overthink a lot." I sighed, tugging at my sleeve. "Well how about this, you may think I'm a freak but, I have a voice or another part of me. I named him Blurryface. He tends to give me suicidal thoughts and well it's not fun. Now tell me what's bothering you." I was shocked. Tyler seemed so happy. "Well basically the same thing. My voice is named Jack. Yes it's a woman, but her name is Jack. Don't ask. I also tend to self harm and I totally understand the suicidal tendencies thing..." I sighed. "I promise everything will be okay Dakota. I'm here for you." "Thanks Tyler." Just then, my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hi. Dakota Carson? Yes I,m so sorry to inform you but your mother has gotten into a terrible car accident and is in critical condition at Eastside Medical."
I broke down. "Tyler can you take me to the hospital? My mom is in critical condition." I cried. Tyler hopped up and pulled me along to the car. We sped there. I ran to the front desk. "Can I help you?" The woman at the desk asked. "Yes I'm looking for my mom. She just got here. The name is Lynn Carson." I said worried. "Yes. Room 139. But at the moment, you will have to wait. No visitors allowed." I cried and Tyler walked in from parking the car. "Hey it's all going to be okay. I promise." He pulled me into a hug.

Two hours later, a doctor walked out. "Family of Lynn Carson?" Tyler and I shot up. "I'm sorry to inform you that your mother has passed." The doctor looked down and walked away. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled. Tyler hugged me as tight as possible and kissed the top of my head. "Go get some clothes. We may have only met today but I'm not letting you stay alone." I nodded and we walked out. Today of all days... my mother had to pass away. It was a year ago today that my father passed away.

A/N- hey guys! I know i suck at writing but eh im making a story anyways. So i hope you enjoy :) -maris🌈