one / no one has to know /

HER NAKED body lays on top of his, their breaths evening out after their ecstatic evening.

He was the first to wake, and upon seeing her laying on top of him, he kissed her forehead and she stirred.

The morning sunlight spilled in through the thin drapes on the long windows and he shielded his eyes from the radiance.

"Good morning, Ezra." The sleepy woman said.

"Morning Amber." He smiled at her sleep-filled expression. "We had quite the night didn't we."

Amber sat up and rubbed her eyes, immediately spotting the articles of clothing strewn across the floor. "I'll say."

He sat up after her and ran his fingers through his hair.

She noticed his unease and touched his shoulder. "Don't worry; no one is going to find out."

Ezra grinned. "No one has to know."

//=\\

IT WAS the second time this week she'd caught them together.

She had raw footage of their scandalous endeavors and all the pictures needed to ruin both of their reputations, but Aria Montgomery couldn't bring herself to do it just yet.

She wanted the guilt to set in first. He'd proposed only a week before and he had to know what he was doing was wrong, otherwise she'd fallen in love with a fool.

Then again, any man who cheated on Aria was a fool.

She'd told him she was taking a trip out of town the first time she caught him, fighting the urge to push him out of his second story window.

But this second time was when she actually left.

She needed a break, and what better way to take one than to go to the quiet town of Mystic Falls, full of local bars, too many dances and quiet people.

When she went back to him -  if she went back to him - and there was a third time, there would be no more waiting.

Until then, she organized her things in a motel room and got ready to relax.

Relaxation started with a trip to Mystic Grill.

Dressed in a black dress that complimented her figure and heels that boosted her height of 5'2 several inches, she entered the Grill, finally ready to start relaxing.

Almost immediately, someone caught her eye. He wore a black leather jacket and leaned on the counter, lazily drinking occasionally.

He looked dejected and possibly drunk, but against her better judgement  she approached and sat beside him.

He glanced at her curiously. He didn't know many women that had the courage to sit directly next to him without knowing him first. This woman was a stranger and already intriguing him.

"Five shots of vodka." She said to the man at the counter, raising her hand to get his attention.  Aria knew she had sparked interest in the raven-haired man and smirked to herself.

"You don't strike me as a vodka girl." The strange man said, drinking more of his alcohol.

"You don't strike me as someone I know." She said, taking one of the shots the counter man gave her and downing it without so much as a flinch. She was used to drinking - it was her stress-soother.

"You strike me as someone I'd like to know." He turned in his chair to face her and she resolved that he was very attractive with his cerulean blue eyes and strong jaw. Yes, she thought, I'd love to get to know you.

Her engagement ring glinted in the dim light of the Grill and the man noticed. He raised an eyebrow.

"A married woman?" he inquired.

"Engaged." she said with finality, her subtly seductive act dropping for a moment.

If he noticed the change he didn't acknowledge it and instead said, "The name's Damon."

Aria was quick to regain her initial attitude and downed two more shots before saying, "Aria."

Something about him told her he just told her his name so she'd have something to moan while they were having sex later on.

As soon as the thought crossed her mind she dismissed it with a mental slap to the brain. No matter how attractive this guy was, she was still engaged.

Yeah but think about what Ezra must be doing right now. It's okay to have a little fun.

And with that reminder, she downed the last two shots and leaned forward slightly, giving him a view of her cleavage.  "Wanna dance?"

Damon glanced from her cleavage to her eyes and smirked. "Of course."

And with that, she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

//=\\

FIRST CHAPTER DONE

IDJIUGBDSJUIA

this is making me too happy