#2

~not edited because I'm kind of a lazy fuck and it's like 1am ^^

I can't breathe....
There is this pressure on my neck every time I try to take a breath...
I can see you standing there...
Why are you laughing?
Why won't you help me?

I wake up to tears in my eye. I think back to dream and let out a dry chuckle. I must have been too loud because I feel something hit me in the back of the head.

"Shut the fuck up"

I want to turn around and snap back that it's my house and I can make as much noise as I want but I don't want to deal with the consequences later.

I think about what happened last night and can't help but tense up when I hear movement behind me. 
"Calm down, I'm just getting my stuff."
I don't trust her and she already hit me once so I get up and go the the bathroom. After locking the door, I lean against it and take a deep breath.
Moving to the counter, I look at myself in the mirror. I didn't get much sleep so the area under my eyes look bruised. I splash water on my face in an attempt to brighten up. I look like a drowning victim. After giving a heavy sigh I go stand by the door and listen for noise.
I don't hear anything so I'm sure it's safe to come out now. I need to get ready quickly.
She hates being late.
As I'm heading down the steps I can here her talking on the phone loudly. I pause to listen in.
"-yeah I know, I was worried so I stayed the night.
Its fine, really. I mean, we are like sisters you know?
We headed to school in a few minutes anyway, don't worry.
Yeah. uh-huh, bye"
I think she hung up the phone but I'm not sure so I lean down a bit further.
"Nothing better to do than eavesdropping?"
I flinch back and end up slipping on a step, I can't catch myself in time so I find myself in a heap at the bottom of the steps. I groan a bit as I pick myself up. I can hear Haven laughing but I ignore her and head to the kitchen. I'm looking through the cabinets for pain killers when I feel her standing behind me.
I continue ignoring her hoping that she'll get bored and leave me alone but that is not the case.
I feel her hands on my waist before she turns me around. I don't have the stregth to push her away before I feel her lips on mine.
Her kisses are as unforgiving as her words. I struggle to pull away but I'm not strong enough. I'm never strong enough. She gets irritated at me not responding and punishes me by biting on my lower lip. I gasp from the pain, granting her entrance and she thrusts her tongue into my mouth. Her bite drew blood and her lips taste like copper. Too weak to fight back, I let her do as she pleases. She quickly gets tired of my lack of response and pulls away. She avoids my eyes as she rinsed her mouth out in the sink. She pause for a moment and sets something on the counter and I hear one more word as she stalks out of the house,
Disgusting
When I hear the door close, I slowly slide to the ground feeling the tears threatening to spill over. I take calming breaths because I refuse to cry over this anymore.
After a few minutes I stand up and face towards the sink. I wash out the blood from my mouth and look to the side only to see the pills I was looking for.
I hate myself for how pathetic I feel in that moment. I hate how much power she has over me. I pour out four tablets and swallow them dry.
Taking one last look around the empty house. I grab my bag and head to school.

~ I completely forgot I was writing this... whoops <_<;