chapter 1

Picture of Skylar up above.

Hi my name is Skylar Green but all my friends call me Sky. I am 16 years old and I'm about 5'4. I have long brown hair and I have blue eyes. I'm a junior in highschool with a lot of friends and a lot of people who hate me and fear me. What? So I'm a bad girl.

Beep beep beep.
Uhgggggg. I sat straight up and turned off my alarm. Then I stretched and got of bed. I went over to my closet and got out one of my classic black and white outfit. It consists of black skinny jeans with a white crop top and a black camisole underneath. Then I put on my black beanie and my black vans. I grabbed my phone, my bag, and my skateboard. I stopped and looked at my collapsible 12 inch knife. I picked it up and put it in my pocket and then headed downstairs quietly. I looked around to make sure my dad wasn't up yet. I didn't hear him or see him. I sighed in relief. My dad is a major alcoholic so he can't really control what he does. He's hit me a few times but not enough to leave a mark. I quickly got a granola bar and headed out the door to school. I live so close to the school that it only takes 2 minutes to get their if ur driving. I walked over the bridge that led to the baseball field and then rode my skateboard the rest of the way. When I got to school I went to my locker and put my textbooks in and shut it. Then I collapsed my skateboard up and put it in my bag. Then suddenly Blake came walking up to me. What does he want? Don't get me wrong he's sexy as hell with those blue eyes and brown shaggy hair and those rockin hard abs that I've only got to see at a pool party once. But he's done some stupid shit and he annoys the hell out of me sometimes.

"Hey Sky. How you doing."Blake asked smiling. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?"I said glaring at him. Suddenly Vanessa came walking over with a fake smile. Blake groaned.

"Hey Babe. How are you?"she asked.

"It was great until you came along."I snapped. She turned to me and glared.

"I didn't ask you Skylar."She said. Then she turned back to Blake.

"Exactly what she said. It was great, wait no AMAZING until you came along."Blake said glaring at Vanessa. She stood there with her mouth hanging open. Her fists where clenched. Then she walked away.

"So what did you want from me?"I asked.

"Nothing! Well that's a lie. I want you."He said smirking. That surprised me and he pinned me up against the lockers. I struggled against his tight grip but then gave up.

"I finally got you to let you're guard down. After 3 years of trying I finally did it."He said pulling my hands above my head. His I smiled.

"Well congratulations. What now?"I asked getting close to his face.

"This."Blake said then he kissed me. My eyes widened then I closed them and kissed him back. When I did that he let go of my hands and put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck pulling us closer. The kiss turned into a steamy make out session. Our tongues intertwined and battled for dominance. I whimpered when he won. I let him explore my mouth while I ran my hands down his chest. I pulled away not wanting to, to catch my breath. I look up at him and he has a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"Why'd you pull away?"he asked. I smiled.

"I needed to breath."I said.

"Oh I thought you didn't want to kiss me or something."he said resting his head on my neck.

"Well I didn't say that."I said smiling. He lifts his head and looks me in eyes. "I'm kidding. It was amazing."

"Don't mess with me like that. Do you know how long I've wanted to kiss you?"Blake said. I shook my head.

"The first day I met you."he said. My eyes widened.

"That's pretty close to when I started liking you. It was a week before I started seeing you like that."I said. Then the bell rang.

"Whyyyyyyy?! I swear everything is against me today, well except you."Blake said. I laughed.

"What do you mean? We have first period together."I said letting my hands slip from his chest.

"Oh yeah. I forgot."

"C'mon lets go."I said grabbing his arm. When we arrived to science I groaned when we didn't have sub. Our teacher Mrs.Olson is a major bitch. Blake sat down in his seat and when I walked past him to go sit in my seat he pulled me onto his lap.

"You're sitting here today."he said.

"I don't mind."I said setting down my bag and moving myself back a little on his lap making him groan.

"Why do you tease me when I can't do anything in return?"he whined.

"Cause it's fun."I said giggling. Then Vanessa walked in and looked surprised when she saw me on Blake's lap. She huffed and sat in her seat.

"Blake you finally manned up and did it!"Mike said patting Blake on the back. I laughed.

"Ms. Green please get off of Mr.Wood."My teacher said. I look over at her and glared at her. I could see Vanessa out of the corner of my eye trying not to laugh.

"N-O. What does that spell everyone? Hmmmm let me think. No."I said. Everyone around us started laughing. The teacher took a deep breath.

"Fine."she said then she started the lesson.

Comment on what you think!!! Don't forget to vote!!!