0. WTF is this?

Hello, you pitiful name pickers of wattpad.

Blunt, but true. Some of you are terrible with picking your character's name. You guys have no context, no diversity and I'm done with it.

It's annoying and so fucking sad.

  I mean I swear to god if I read about another Charlie or Charli with just an 'I' because who else thought of that fucking idea, I'm going to find you and I'm going to kill you. No more damn Ryder Alec Alex Chad Caleb Blake III. No more, "Hey, my name is Caroline Scarlett Mia Elizabeth Westbrooke. But everyone calls me Carli." I will blow your fucking head off.

  About a year ago, I made a comment on my other account on this Wattpad Cliché book that I want to read about a fucking Bertram. Not true, but it's different. When are you going to read a story and hear someone say, "OMG! Bertram is so fucking hot! I want to have his children in my mouth." (My portrayal of horny thirteen year olds.) Never! That's when!

I'm so damn tired of this shit! And frankly, if I keep going this is going to be a rant book.

So without forth or do, let's go!

*Side note the title of the chapters are really misleading, I'm sorry for the bullshit you are going to witness.*