Static

Static. A clock ticking. More static. Then silence. That's all I ever seem to hear anymore. Static. A clock. More static. Silence. I had a tendency to get lost in my own world. It happened more so now than before.. before Toby. Before Leo. After Leo died.. after Toby died... I can't seem to get a grip on reality anymore. Like it's just a blur. I remember the flames. I remember the death. I remember the crash. The shattered glass. I remember it all. Like it was just yesterday. Sometimes I want to have amnesia. But the devil found me, and I believe I finally found a friend. A friend in the devil. Wow, I'm crazier than I believed. "Who the fuck needs a social life when I've got the voices in my head to keep me company?" Chuckling at the thought of Toby's words, I agree with him. Why the fuck would I need a social life if I've got the voices in my head to keep me company. I've been making it on my own since I was 17. And that's probably how it's gonna be for a long damn time. Twitching a bit I grab Toby's old hoodie and pull it on over my old faded Nirvana shirt, I walk downstairs and sneak into the kitchen to make food. Waffles. All I want is some damn waffles. I've learned when my dad will pass out, he usually won't wake up at all until the next morning. Typical drunk ass fuck. My dear old dad is just amazing. Gotta love the old man who beats the hell out of you while he's high and drunk all the time. Snapping back into reality, I see my mom sipping on her coffee quietly at the kitchen table. Her forest green eyes resembling my own, flit around the page of her book. A plate of waffles sits in front of her. "She made those for me... wow I really don't deserve you mom.." I thought as I sat across from her, I grabbed the plate and dug into her infamous waffles. Thoroughly enjoying them my happiness in the waffles disappears and my mind goes hazy for a moment, "child~" was all I heard before I came back. This was normal before school. So I got up and left, headed back to hell where the sluts are worshipped and the sinners are the backbone.