Questions

--Legal Notice--

P.s. Special note to SharaX for letting me do this, a lot was changed to match my thing, hope you don't mind!

Undertronic and all rights, characters, music, and artwork belong to SharaX.

Undertale and all rights, characters, and music belong to Toby Fox.

I am not associated with Toby Fox, or SharaX Official in any way. This story may be of my own design, but the characters, music, and artwork are not. please don't sue me.

This story is a fan fiction based off of a story in production by SharaX, she has amazing music and a pretty good story in the works, go check her out!

Cover art: Pics of Chronos, Cider, and Zephyr and SharaX, are by SharaX on Tumblr at @sharaxofficial

Undertale Group by ExaggeratedReality on DeviantArt.

--Legal Notice End--

This chapter will talk about a few important things, first some questions that I think that you would be thinking, then I will talk about the subject of the title.

Ok, the first question, "How does Chronos know about time jumping?"- Magic, just like how Xephyr can take over, it's uncontrollable.

Second,"WHY YOU NO UPDATE OFTEN?!"- I am a very busy person, with things like AP classes, I also have chores and homework, so I don't get the chance to write on my own, that and I have 4+ other stories that I am also working on, along with 2 comics on Tumblr that I haven't even had the chance to get the first panels of either out. 

Third, "Why so serious? You have already made Papyrus super serious, will everyone be like this?"- No, everyone will not be super serious, the thing is though, in Undertale, everyone has a sad side to them, Toriel has lost 2 children at the same time and has had to send 6 others to their deaths commited by her own husband, while this story will have its happy moments, especially in the end, it can't all be fluff.